🍃Chapter 31🍃

🔱Before we begin i was literally reading back the book and realised i completely strayed from the original plot😂🙈 cause i kept changing things and confused myself smh but i'll try to stick to the plot i have in mind 🙏 and i'm also trying not to rush the ending all though 99% of me wants to because i'm trying to complete the book a little faster cause after this book i don't think i'll be publishing another for a really looooooooonnnnnnngggg time sigh, instead of just discontinuing my books i try to make sure i complete them even if it takes a while for me to update 😞 i make sure i complete them cause what kind of author would i be if i didn't😜🔱

Now then............let's begin❤

⭐.⭐

Time Stamp: 11:20am

(Reference to chap 3)
Authors p.o.v

Watching the whole seen play out in front of him as he stayed hidden in the shadows was a young man that not many knew of, not many people cared to look in his direction when they crossed paths with him because someone like him only had one label ...

Watching the whole seen play out in front of him as he stayed hidden in the shadows was a young man that not many knew of, not many people cared to look in his direction when they crossed paths with him because someone like him only had one label that word that everyone would use to call a nerd who was afraid of his own shadow in one word he was what everyone would call ...........a loser.

He watched as jimin kissed you, watched as you two had a little quarel, he watched it all and honestly he was deep in anger and jealousy by then, why you? Why did it have to be you of all people? Why couldn't it be him? Why couldn't he be the one that was so close to his one true love, the boy that everyone was running after, the one person that everyone would love to be under......Park jimin.

The man of everyones dreams, the looks, the personality, the skills. He was perfect in every word possible and yet you behaved so childishly around him, so violent towards him, you of all people, the one person everyone was jealous of because you got to do things with jimin no other could but out of everyone in the school Jung Suki was the one that hated you the most, hated your guts through and through, all because you had what he couldn't.

Watching you guy's from a far, he saw you turn your head in his direction, afraid to be seen by you, he retreated quickly, falling backwards in the process, groaning in pain, he opened his eyes, instead of being met by the clear blue sky, he was met by the face of another, a man that was smiling down at him with the most malicious grin on his face.

"Mr. Suki, i think i may be able to help you with your predicament?"

That small sentence that little gesture of involvement was what set off a chain reaction of the soon to be coming events that unfolded, that's where it all had begun to connect piece by piece, little by little the plan had started moving in motion but the one thing that was most concerning was the fact that you weren't the initial target, no you weren't but some how everything lead back to you, some how these two men were set on ruining your life just because the two men that were the object of their desire and hatred both favoured you, the demon princess Y/N.