🍃Chapter 10🍃

"I'm missing you"

Time Stamp: 03:00am

The feeling of two separate arms wrapped around your body caused you enough discomfort to the point that you had to open your eyes to see exactly what was happening to your body that was making you unable to move freely, your eyes opening slowly y...

The feeling of two separate arms wrapped around your body caused you enough discomfort to the point that you had to open your eyes to see exactly what was happening to your body that was making you unable to move freely, your eyes opening slowly you turned your head to the right to find a sleeping jimin, whose arms were wrapped around your shoulders, which was technically not uncommon to you.

Turning your head left to look at the other culprit you froze, his arms wrapped around your waist and his face inches from your own, was non other than jungkook, the person whom you had come to dispise just a little after yesterday's incident.

You didn't notice the fact that you were unconsciously staring at him but the only thing you kept wondering was how he got into your room without your father knowing, jimin sneaks through the window that you sometimes leave open for him, so you started wondering to yourself if jimin had let him in, although you highly doubt it.

Shifting around slightly, you removed jungkooks arm from around your waist, turning your back to him you were now facing jimin, you weren't much of cuddler but you still snuggled closer to jimins chest, earning a soft hum from jimin you smiled to yourself, completely forgetting about the existence behind you.

Your eyes slowly starting to close until you heard a loud tsk behind you, coughing it up to your imagination, you wrapped your arms around jimins waist, pulling him closer to you out of habit, the heat radiating off of his half naked torso, always felt like home to you, for some reason or another, it was as if time stood still within the time that you always had your ear pressed to his chest, just listening to the slow yet rapid beating of his heart.

You weren't aware of the battle between the two men, as your head was still snuggled close to jimins chest, both of them had been awake the whole time but they quickly shut their eyes when you started moving around, the glare that the two were showing each was enough to kill anyone if it ever could.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, seeing the smirk on jimin's face as they both stared intensely at each other, you had already drifted off to sleep by now, completely oblivious to the things that were going on around you, jimin was purposely teasing jungkook to get a reaction out of him and without even a second thought jungkook took the bait like usual.

His tail coming into view, it slowly started wrapping around your waist as he started tugging you nearer to him, away from jimin's hold, your face now closer to his own jungkook smiled thinking he had won, jimin's smirk grow wider as he propped himself up on his elbow, seeing as jungkook had done exactly what he wanted him to.

Resting his hand on your hip, jimin started tugging down your shorts, his eyes never leaving jungkook's, the panicked expression that crossed jungkook's face caused jimin to stifle his laughter, your shorts had now practically reached your knee and without thinking twice, jungkook grabbed unto jimin's hand stopping him in his tracks, snatching his hand away jimin quickly turned over pretending to be asleep, he knew that you had woken up but he didn't say anything not wanting to be caught.