🍃Chapter 35🍃

"Not everyone is generally a bad person"

Time Stamp: 2:05am

"What the-"

The shocked voice of Yoongi's resonated throughout the interior of his dungeon, he just stood there stock still staring at the man who was chained up to the wall in front of him, a little boy sleeping on a bed to his right, there was blood dripping down from the mans hands and feet from how many times he had tried to break free from his bounds but he had only managed to damage his wrist and ankles, his face was bloody, his lip busted as his head hang low, Yoongi couldn't believe what he was seeing before his eyes, how could something like this happen.

After he had transported himself to the entrance of his dungeon, he had looked around trying to make sure that no one was around he had even gotten rid of his presence so that no one could sense him, hearing a voice coming from inside the dungeon, Yoongi had assumed it was one of the demons, he had locked in there when they had tried to rebel against him but no it wasn't, it wasnt the voice of the demon but of......

Placing his ears to the door, he had listened in on the voice coming from inside, he could barely make out the words but he knew he had heard right.

"Y-Y/n.....i'm.........sorry....."

Now completely recognising the voice, Yoongis eyes had widened in shock, kicking open the door with all his might, he had stumbled into the room, only to come face to face with the man whom he had thought had betrayed him, the man that he had literally just seen playing with his daughter a couple of hours ago, the man who he had last seen sleeping in the living room of his daughter's home........

Jeon Jungkook.

"What the fuck's going on?"

Yoongi said out loud, his voice causing the little boy on the bed to wake up, the little boy looked at Yoongi curiously before his eyes wondered towards the wall that Yoongi had been staring at a shocked face taking over that of the little boy, standing up on trembling legs he approached jungkook, tears brimming at his eyes, one hand stretching out to touch jungkooks leg his other hand holding unto his stuffed bear.