🍃Chapter 33🍃

"People change, for better or worse, it's life"

Time Stamp: 09:00pm

"Why me!?, why do i have to be the one to step in his shoes?"

The loud voice of a very frustrated Jimin resonated through out the office of the man known as Kim Namjoon, closing his eyes, Namjoon sighed out loud, Soobin had contacted jimin just prior to an hour ago, in order to inform him of his soon to be duties.

"Order Mr. Park, because order needs to be established and you're the one that Mr. Min chose, the person he himself wanted to step into his place"

Soobin said looking at jimin with a blank expression on his face, completely unfazed by the man's sudden outburst, sometimes he wondered to himself what exactly he had done in his past to be given such a job, having to look after the ever so childish lord of heaven and being the one to keep things in check between all three worlds, he mentally sighed in exasperation, he himself thought he wasn't getting paid enough for all the stress he had to endure.

"Theres a natural flow of thing's Mr. Park and due to that idiot Mr. Min disappearing order has been disrupted and out of the Yin and Yang that you and Miss Y/n seem to be, you're the only one capable of such an important task...."

"......Since Little Ms. Yoon is nothing less of 4 years old and her brother is Missing, with you in charge we'd be able to send out a full scale search world wide to find him, plus you'd be preventing the all out war that would soon be coming upon us if that idiot of a man, Lee, isn't caught soon enough"

Soobin said with all seriousness in his voice, this was no game, this was something that required the most precise precision of plans, not just any and anyone can take over the role of the demon king, it had to be someone of great power and great authority, someone that actual deserved to be on the throne, someone that was doing it out of the selflessness of their heart and not just for their own selfish desire.

Power like that cannot be so easily obtained, for the good of the world, it was mandatory for the demon lord to be powerful to such and extent that no one in the demon world would be able to defy him or her in the slightest bit, Soobin understood the reason why Mr. Min had gotten tired of his duties, why would you even try to save a world that wasn't even worth saving? Why would anybody risk their life for such a feat, just why?

And yet it was a job that every Demon Lord had to be burdened with, long before the dawn of man, it was so as it was written, from the very first day that God assigned all three lords to their post, they each had to vow to protect the earth from it's own natural destruction.

"For the good of the world, just accept it Mr. Park"

.

.