🍃Chapter 6🍃

"No one truly cares what you think"

Time Stamp: 02:01pm

"Y/n, how do you know jimin?"

Namjoon said his grip on your wrist tightening, you just looked at him confused, he was hurting your arm and god knows you wanted to retaliate but you knew if you did you might just get kicked out of college, ignoring the pain, you mustered up the fakest smile that you could, while in the process of yanking your arm out of his grip.

"We met right here in college, now if you'll excuse me, i still have one more class before school overs"

You said as you headed out the door, you made sure to look around before cautiously walking back through the hallway, as you were nearing your next classroom, you sprinted forward about to grab unto the knob, but before you could, the door opened on it's own again, making you internally groan seeing who it was, swiftly turning around, you were about to head in a different direction, thinking to yourself screw it i can skip.

But your path was soon blocked as jungkook appeared in front you, on reflex you tried to punch him, but he grabbed your hand before it could reach his face, smirking he held your fist in his grip, wondering what you were about to do next, smiling at him sweetly, you kicked him hard in the groan as he instantly let go of your hand, falling unto the ground the pain too much for him to bare.

Sticking your tongue out at him, you crossed over him, heading towards jimins class, completely ignoring all the profanity's that were escaping his mouth, jungkook watched your back disappearing around the corner, he frowned as he stood up, still wondering just how you could resist his powers, it was something entirely impossible he would ask jimin but after what happened to his sister, jimin never spoke to him again, its been almost 200 years and slowly but surely he forgot what she looked like any memories of her fading from his mind without his knowing, even to now he still couldn't picture her face.

Or more so it was as if he didn't want to, they hadn't ended things well on good terms, he still remembers the last conversation they had and all he did was say hurtful things to her, he didn't know why he did it, the words had just came out on their own without his consent and by the time his anger had receded it was too late.

She was already gone and was never to be seen again after that night those men had chased her, both jimin and him assumed she had been killed and of course he was the one to blame, if he'd just put aside his anger for a few minutes he wouldn't have lost the woman that he had came to love, the woman whose smile and laughter he had enjoyed so much but that was in the past.

.

.

🍃

.

.

The sound of the falling rain could be heard from where you lay on top of your couch, the quiet but yet evident sound of droplets hitting the window did nothing to calm your mind, all you kept thinking about was what happened during the course of the day.