🍃Chapter 11🍃

"Your heart beat matches that of my own"

Time Stamp: 09:00pm

"Y/n?...."

Hearing your name being called, you froze completely in your spot, already recognizing the person's voice, you clamped one hand over your mouth, trying to prevent any sounds from coming out, you didn't want to get caught at least not by him but you knew it was only a matter of time, since your scent was more powerful than usual in that moment, you knew he would be able to pin point you in no time.

Hearing the foot steps approaching your hiding spot, you tried to move further to the back of the library where the exit should be but to your dismay you ended up hitting the back of your neck, when you fell backwards unto the shelf, a moan escaping your lips caused you to gasp out loud, one hand covering your mouth quickly.

"Y/n!"

You heard the voice calling out once again as they bounded the corner arriving where you were, the soft padding of footsteps on the carpeted floor, caused you to freeze in your spot, it was too late......you had no where to run now.

"There you are, jimin and I were looking for you all afternoon i'm sorry about h-"

Jungkook started saying as he approached you, stooping down to your level on the floor, his hand resting on your shoulder caused sparks to shoot through your entire body, it felt as if fire works had been lit and honestly you knew you were regretting what you were about to do but there was a little part of you that thought regret can wait till tomorrow.

Your body was moving on it's own, it was as if you were there but your mind was somewhere else, grabbimg unto jungkook's shoulder, you crawled closer to him, pushing him down unto the floor, your legs at either side of his hips, your body was already super sensitive and honestly the simplest touch would cause the most sinful of sounds to escape your lips.

"Y/n, w-what's wrong what are you doing?"

Jungkook said in a flustered tone, his face and the tip of his ears tinted a slight pink, ignoring his question you grabbed a hold of his collar, your fingers hurriedly unbuttoning his shirt, before your hands were suddenly grabbed by larger ones, stopping you in your tracks.

Looking up at him, you saw the expression on his face and even through your hazy mind and hooded vision, you could tell that he was trying to fight the urge to take you right there and then, jungkook held your hand tightly in his own, the expression on his face unreadable, the only thought crossing your mind was you asking yourself if he was rejecting you, after trying to get in your pants for the longest while now, was he actually rejecting your offer.

Even he didn't know why he stopped, he started wondering if you were drunk or something, he was mentally face palming himself for stopping you, he was finally about to get what he so wanted but to take advantage of you while you were in such a condition felt so wrong to him.