What are you?

Thomas's Pov.

"Zootopia?!" I exclaim.

"Does that surprise you sir." Obviously Shocked at my sudden outburst.

"N-no of course not that fall must've taken it's toll on me, and please call me Tom." I say flashing a smile.

"Ok will do sir-Tom."

'Okay sooo Zootopia like that movie... well at least I haven't been sent to Sevastopol Station.' I silently giggle at the thought

"Can I ask you a question Tom?"

"Ask away!"

'Don't ask the question I think your going to ask.' I thought

Kara then said the 3 words that I have been dreading ever since I came here not too long ago.

"What are you?"

"Uhhhhh w-what do you mean what am I!! I'm like you!!!"

"Well, Tom, what species are you?"

"Uhhhhh... well, you see, ummm.. 'come on, think Tom, THINK!!' "Well, I'm what you call Homo-Sapiens or human for short"

"Hu-man?" Kara wondered trying to pronounce the alien word

"Yes precisely." 'oh no what is she going to do... please don't call the police!!! I don't think I can handle anymore talking animals at the moment'

"Well I've never seen a human Police Officer before, actually I've never seen a human before"

"Well we're one of a kind!!!! also I'm not actually a Police Officer.... unfortunately. " I mumble the last part.

"Ok, then why do you have a Police Officer's Badge?"

"Uhhhhh.... Found it?" I say Innocently

"Right ok --" Kara gets interrupted by the old creaky door opening once again but with a bigger figure emerging out of it. "Oh no... quick! Tom hide under the bed in my room, GO!! she whisper- shouts as she yanks my hand and throws me into her bedroom just as the figure enters the room. 'whoah she has some strength.' I think to myself . I do what she says and I hide under her purple bed and wait in silence.

Kara's Pov

"Oh no... quick! Tom hide under the bed in my room, GO!! I whisper-shout as I grab his arm and boy does it feel weird!! no fur on him except the top of his head. 'he's kind of handsome.' I think dreamily, until I'm snapped out of my trance when I hear a cold voice behind me.

"Kara are you okay." A stern looking adult Panther says in police uniform

"Yes Dad of course! why wouldn't I be?" I chirped trying to sound like I'm not hiding a human under my bed.

"Well my daughter, there Is something on the loose."

"Wait really!?"

"I'm afraid so, a taxi driver reported seeing a body in the river and it not looking like any of our species. He called the police and I with other professional officers like Hopps and Wilde arrive but by the time we get there the body disappeared."

" O-oh really? that's bad." ' oh no he's talking about Tom isn't he!!?'

"Well at least the taxi driver managed to take a quick picture of it!!" my dad says a little less stressed

"H-he did?" he only nods in response and takes out a photograph and hands it to me. I look closely at the photo and the body is facing it's back to the camera, I instantly recognise it as Tom.

"Have you seen anything like it?"

I gulped. " N-N-no of course not Officer I MEAN dad hehe"

"Kara, you're sweating, are you ok?" my Dad says with the stress laced in his voice

"Y-yes of course d-dad" I stammer like a fool

"You're a bad liar, have you seen this, this THING?"

"HE'S NOT A 'THING' HE HAS A NAME!!" I roared then instantly slapped my hand over my mouth due to my big mistake

"Oh does 'he' now." he says getting up. "it's in here isn't it?" my dad says looking down at me. the absence of my answer which meant "yes he's here, he's under my bed and we had a couple of cookies before hand"

"Right Kara I'm disappointed in you for not telling me but you know, it is what it is." the panther says while grabbing his radio and then announcing." Dispatch, Officer May here, over?"

"Go ahead Earl"

"Code 11-99 ( officer needs help immediately) possible 10-32 ( person with gun)"

" 10-4" ( understood)

"Okay Kara stay behind me, hold my hand and come with me outside"

"Okay" I mumble. ' I'm so sorry Tom I truly am.'

A/N

Roses are red and their thorns are prickly, sweet mother of god that escalated quickly! that does it for this chapter, I hope to see you again In the next chapter Kennedy out!