The End

Thomas's Pov

I open my eyes to see my blue ceiling which meant I was in my room. Wait? Could've all that been a dream? I look at my hands and they were red paws with sharp claws at the end of them. Ok that's a no then. I'm glad all this wasn't a dream, I'm glad I met Judy Hopps and Nicholas Wilde, I'm glad I was turned into a fox. Sitting up, I yawn and rub my eyes. I glance at my clock to see it was 8:32 AM. Placing my feet on the floor I stand up, stretching. I stumble to the bedroom door and swing it open, instantly hearing whistling from downstairs. I stagger down the grey stairs and come up to a closed door. The door leading to the kitchen. Extending my paw to open it the door suddenly flys open and I yelp in surprise. "Oh hello Thomas! Sorry I scared you." A familiar female voice says.

"Hey Mum, don't worry about it." I say smiling at her.

"Anyway, Dad is off to work and I have made you some breakfast If you want it." She announces. "You can still eat cereal right?" She mumbles.

"Yes of course! Just because I'm a fox doesn't mean I am restricted to a fox diet!" I shouted happily, running to the bowl of cereal on the kitchen counter. I wolf down the food while my mum watches, curiously. "Mum?" I ask, a bit confused at the fact that she is staring at me.

"Oh sorry honey I was just... Can I touch your ears?" She says out of nowhere

"I don't see why not." I reply leaning my head towards her and letting her stroke my head and ears.

"Aww your so cute!" She giggles.

"Muuuum!! Don't call me cute." I whine pulling away from her. The Kitchen door opens suddenly and My Father emerges out of it in police uniform. "Hello Tom we have a long day ahead of us." He says.

"We do?" 

"Yep we are gonna try and fix your fox problem."

"Ok thanks Dad your the best!!" I shout, hugging him. I run upstairs and get changed in a casual outfit.  A green Hawaiian shirt with a purple and pink tie and finally a pair of grey trousers. I rush downstairs to see Zach also there. "Hey Zach" I greet.

"Hi Tom you look like Nick Wilde!" He states.

"That's the point." I respond.

"Alright let's go lads." My dad says, pointing to the front door.

"Alright." We say at the same time.

That was eight years ago now. To sum up what happened after that was I wasn't able to turn back into a human since it's basically physically impossible to find a way to do so but to my surprise I was accepted into society like a human would be. 

I am currently twenty two years old and I'm applying for the police service, let's hope I get in. I wonder if Nick and Judy still remember me after all these years.

THE END

A/N 

Hello everybody thank you all for being with me on this great adventure I've had a blast. Will there be a sequel? Maybe. Depends if you people want one I do have some ideas for one but only time will tell. Anyway that's all for now thank you again! Kennedy Out!!