Fans?

Nick's Pov

"Okay carrots your right, let's go."

Judy parks the car and jumps out, looking a bit nervous. I get out as well and run ahead of her and open the door. "Beautiful bunnies first." I say with a flirtatious wink.

"T-thank you N-nick." She stutters as her cheeks go dark red.

"Hello officers, may I help you?" A cougar waitress asks.

"Yes please, I booked a table for two, earlier yesterday." Judy says.

"Ahh yes, Miss Hopps?"

"Yes that's me."

"And Mr Wilde?" the waitress asks looking at me.

" Yes ma'am" I say while tipping my hat.

"Ok officers, if you would be so kind and follow me to your seats."

Carrots and I follow the cougar to a wooden table with comfy looking chairs, we sit down and are given Menus. Hopps picked carrot stew and I picked a reptile burger. "Thank you Judy, this is very kind of you."

"My treat."

Suddenly I get tapped on the shoulder and I twist my head around only to see no one.

"Excuse me officer, down here." A young fox says trying to get my attention.

"Oh sorry kiddo, didn't see you down there."

"No worries Officer Wilde."

"You know my name?"

"Well yeah, you work with Judy Hopps, your the only fox on the force, your name is on your badge and I'm your biggest fan." He says, mumbling the last part. I smile at him and say. "Well sir how can I be at your service?"

"C-can I have your autograph and could we take a selfie together please?" He says, looking at the floor. I chuckle. "Of course my friend, where would you like the autograph to be?" I ask with my carrot pen in my hand. "On this please." He says while sticking a picture of the ZPD in my face. I sign it then I get up from my seat since the young fox had his phone out ready for some pictures. I kneel beside him, taking my hat from the seat and placing it on his head. Judy speaks up. "Nick, one of the waitress is asking for help with something, I'll shout you if I need some help."

"Ok carrots." I giggle as the fox and I were making some silly faces on the screen. Many Photos and laughs later I heard Judy scream. "NICK HELP!!" I panicked and sprinted where the scream came from. "POLICE, MOVE!!" I shout at people in my way. I kick the door open and see Judy with her Elephant tranquiliser gun in both paws pointing in front of her. "What happened, Judy?" I ask catching my breath. She only shakes her gun to point to something and I look over where she was pointing. "Oh." In the corner of the kitchen was Tom on the floor, out like a light, with a tranq dart in his neck.