Savage

Nick's Pov

It's been a month a 4 days since Tom went missing, I need to find him. Carrots and I were sitting in our patrol car having our break until Clawhauser started to speak on the radio. "Clawhauser to Wilde and Hopps. Over?" Judy grabs the radio

"Go ahead Ben."

"We have a 10-37 ( suspicious vehicle) in the rainforest district, please investigate"

"10-4." Judy says in to the radio before placing It back down. She nods at me and I put the car in gear and cruise down the road towards the rainforest district. We emerge out from the tunnel and are instantly greeted by rain. I take the radio. "Clawhauser, what does this vehicle look like?" I ask.

"It's a grey van." I hear from the other side of the radio, as he says that a vehicle fitting that description perfectly drives past us. We both smile at each other and I spin the car around as Carrots turns the sirens on. The grey van in front of us doesn't speed up nor does it slowdown or stop, it just rolls along the street at a steady 35MPH. It turns off the main road and starts to speed up. I do the same as well, keeping up with it. " It looks like it's going to Cliffside." Judy states.

"Yeah looks like it, well it's a dead end so they will have no where to go."

"True."

A large building very close to an edge of a giant waterfall comes into view. Cliffside. It was the place all the savage mammals were kept during the night howler incident. Thank God that's all over. The van stops at the entrance and a figure jumps out and runs inside. looks like we're going to have to do it the hard way. Hopps and I get out and slowly walk into the old building. "ZPD! Show yourself." Judy shouts in to the empty hallway, a door at the end of it has light coming from underneath it. We go up to the door and listen closely for anything. Suddenly both of us get thrown in the room and the door slams and seconds later it locks with a click. We notice our dart guns were taken from us, why? We both instantly knew why by what was in the room with us. A savage fox, luckily for us it was chained up to the wall. " Well hello my dear friends, long time no see." a voice booms through the room. I turn my head to see, on the other side of a window. Bellwether. "You lured us in here, what do you want now?" I say trying to hide my fear.

"Oooh look everybody it's Officer Nick Wilde trying to look all fearless and heroic. Well Thomas was like that before he met him." She said, pointing over at the Wild Fox. "You didn't." I exclaim.

"Oh I did and now your going to have the same fate. enjoy your death." She laughs, pressing a button. The chain holding the fox snapped and now it was staring at us with hatred in its eyes. "Stay behind me Judy." I shout, covering her with my body.

Thomas's Pov

I hear the door slam, getting up on all fours I start to growl at the intruders. I just wanted to maul them both and... get this chain off me! The animals were talking to each other until the chain suddenly snapped and now I was free to do as I pleased. I crept towards the fox and bunny and bared my teeth, growling ferociously. The fox almost looks familiar, but I ignore that thought because of my deep instinct to kill and eat. I get right in to the fox's face and am about to attack but I pause when I look in his green eyes, which were filled with horror. Wait I know this fox don't I? "No you don't, now kill him." the savage part of me said but the normal half of me was sure it was someone I know. I looked at his clothing and he was dressed in police uniform, I looked at his name badge and that's when it struck me. Nick Wilde is with me!! Nick Wilde, who I'm about to mangle. Nick Wilde, with fear coated in his eyes because of me. Nick Wilde who is one of my only friends. Nick Wilde, who's life I'm about to end. All the anger and hatred vanished from inside me and was replaced with guilt and sadness. My head fell into his chest and I started to cry. I felt paws lift my head up and I saw those eyes again but this time they were staring at me with curiosity. " T-Tom?"