The ZPD

Thomas's Pov

We jump out of the car and make our way inside being instantly greeted by an overweight cheetah with a gas mask on his table. "Wilde! Hopps! Sir? Thank god you're alright, where were you?" He shouts at us from his desk.

"Yes we're fine Ben we were just in a pickle with a particular savage fox." Nick says looking at me then back at the cheetah. The cheetah glances at me then leans into Nick's ear. "Who's this? He's not your son is he?" The cheetah whispers really quietly but since I'm now a fox I have better hearing. I intervene before Nick says anything. "No Sir, My name is Thomas Bright Pleasure to make your acquaintance." I announce, sticking my paw out towards him. He picks me up and hugs me.

"Pleasure to meet you too Sir, Benjamin Clawhauser at your service, but please call me Ben." He says cheerfully, plopping me down.

"Right Clawhauser is everything alright?" Judy asks.

"Yes everything is right as rain thanks how are you?"

"No Ben about the night howler serum and bellwether?"

"Oh right yes silly me! They came but thanks to technology and your warnings they must've never heard of these." He says patting his gas mask. "We chased her, even I had a go at chasing but I'm too old for that stuff." He says giggling. A cheetah that's slow and fat? Wow that's new.

"So what happened to her?" Nick asks.

"We followed her to the Rainforest District but she disappeared.

"Damn" I curse under my breath

"Ok that sucks, where's Chief Bogo?"

"Oh he is in his office." Ben says, eating a donut whole.

"Ok thanks Ben see ya soon." Nick, salutes with two fingers.

"Yeah see ya, oh and it was nice to meet you Tom."

"You too pal." I say, walking off. We go up a giant staircase, then we turn to see a door with the words 'Chief Bogo' engraved in the glass. Nick goes up to it and knocks three times. "Come In!" A familiar English accent shouts. We enter the room and there sitting in a chair, behind a desk is that Buffalo who wanted me in prison. "Wilde? Hopps? Who's this?" He says rudely.

"Thomas Bright, pleasure to meet you Chief Bogo." I say sticking my paw out. He looks at me with displeasure in his eyes but eventually takes his hoof out and shakes my paw firmly. " Same to you Sir."

"We have some news about the unidentified species!" Judy announces.

"Hopps, we gave up the search almost two months ago now." The buffalo sighs.

"I know Sir but we found him."

"You did?"

"Yep he is right there!" Judy says, pointing to me. I wave awkwardly.

"But he's a fox." The Chief states, confused.

"Yes Sir I am but only because of Bellwether with her crazy experiments."

"Right, Wilde did say his name was Tom. Ok Tom we need to ask you a couple of questions, is that alright?" He asks me. I look at Nick who gives me a thumbs up.

"Yes of course." I reply, nervous.