What to do

Thomas's Pov

"It's me... Thomas!"  I announce. My friend just stares at me, bewildered.

"Tom? Is that really you?" He asks, still a bit scared.

"It really is Zach." He creeps towards me and looks me in the eyes. He then suddenly hugs me.

"Oh my God!! It Is you! W-why are you a fox though?" 

"Long story short I was transported to Zootropolis you know? like the film?" He nods. "I met Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps and they helped me escape, the reason I'm a fox is because of Bellwether capturing me and turning me into one so I could kill Nick and Judy." I explain

"Did you?" He asks curiously

"Of course not, the night howler serum can't get to me! Anyway I need your help Zachary."

"Depends on what it is Thomas."

"I somehow need to become a human again."

"Well That's impossible." He says coldly. "Well I guess secret experiments and stuff might be able to turn you back since you weren't born a fox but I don't really know." He stops talking and examines me. "Wait stand up mate." I stand up, so does he, I'm towering over him. "W-what?! You were always the small and weak one. No offence."

"None taken but times have changed look at this!" I flex my biceps, showing a very large arm muscle that would've taken ages to acquire normally. 

"What??!! Damn what have you been taking?"

"Nothing it's just... I don't know. anyway moving swiftly on, what do we do?"

"Well I'm not sure since you've been missing for six months, we thought you were dead Tom." He says putting his head down.

"SIX months? I was there for a maximum of three though." 

"Maybe time is different there." Zach suggests. "We should tell your parents, unless you've already told them."

"Pffft really?! I tried to talk to you and you almost ran away from me, only God knows what my Dad will do and he is a police officer!"

"Well that's only because you were still looking at me like you wanted to kill me." He protested

"Yeah I did that to mess with you, hahaha" I laugh

"Well it worked." He laughed as well.

"Ok I have an idea Tom let's wait until morning and we'll think of something then it's just that I'm really tired so can we get some sleep please?"

"What here? In an alley?"

"Well yeah its quiet and away from everybody and even if someone would come I've got a big bad fox to keep me safe." He says with a smile.

"Ok fair enough Zach goodnight."

"Goodnight Tom oh and it's great to have you back."

"Thanks, I've missed this place." 

A few hours later I wake up and since we went to sleep the temperature had decreased dramatically, well I guess it is.. July, August, September, October, November, December! Really? oh God. I hear teeth chatter and I turn my focus over to my best friend Zachary who is sleeping but shivering and hugging himself for warmth. An idea comes to mind and I don't hesitate to put it in action, I tip toe to where he is sleeping and I cuddle up next to him, wrapping my tail around him as well for extra warmth. He just smiles and hugs my tail. Satisfied my friend wouldn't die of hypothermia I drifted off to sleep knowing I needed rest aware of the fact the next day could be my last if it went wrong.