FNAF?

Thomas's Pov

I wake up to my friend Zachary tapping me. "Hey Foxy wake up" He whispers.

"Foxy?" I ask, confused at the new name.

"Yeah you are a fox and I'm playing FNAF at the moment, also Foxy is my favourite Animatronic and you remind me of him just not scary" He replies

"I suppose I do look a bit like him except the fact I'm not going to forcefully stuff you into a Animatronic suit. Or am I?" I say with a wink, out of nowhere I then pin him to ground and extend my claws in his face. "Did that scare you?" I whisper in his ear, baring my teeth.

"N-no n-not really!" He stutters, shocked

"Yeah yeah that's what they all say Mr Stutter!" I laugh.

"Shut up Tom you caught me by surprise." He shouts, looking at the floor.

"Isn't that the point?" I questioned.

"I guess." He mumbles. "Right enough of that!" He concluded

"Ok Zach  what's the plan for my problem?" I ask, pointing at myself.

"You might be hesitant to agree but I don't see any other option ok?"

"Yes Sir"

"We tell your parents." 

"WHAT?! WHY?" I fretted.

"Because they are your parents so no matter what they should love you for you." He convinced. I sat there thinking, should I tell my parents? What will my dad do to me? Zach taps me on the shoulder. "Hey Tom don't worry I'll do the talking and when the time is right you'll come in. I promise I'll be there for you." He reassures me, squeezing my paw with a warm smile.

"O-ok fine." I mumble 

"Yay! Let's go." He beams, getting up from the cold concrete ground, He grabs my arm and tugs it. "Come on Tom I don't have all day... actually I do Hahahaha." He chuckles to himself as I pick myself up and follow him with my tail between my legs and my ears flat on my head. Zachary notices this and says. " Come on Thomas you look  like a beaten puppy, have some spring in your step will you?"  I just growl in response which makes him roll his eyes and carry on walking. We arrive at my house and Zach motions me to stay hidden so I hide in a hedge. 

Zachary's Pov 

I motion my fox friend Tom to hide so he hides in the hedge. I then walk up to the front door of his house and knock three times. His Father answers. "Hello Zachary may I help you?" He asks politely, in his police uniform

"As a matter of fact yes Mr Bright. I have some news regarding Thomas."

"Really ok you better come in then. Honey come down here Zachary has some news about Thomas!" He shouts up stairs. A woman rushes down stairs in a red top and jeans. Thomas's  Mother, Mrs Bright. "Hello Zachary let's go to the living room shall we?" I just nod in response. I follow the two adults to a tastefully coloured room with a red sofa in the corner, a TV on the wall and a red chair facing the couch. I sit on the chair while the adults sit on the sofa facing me.  "So about your son.. I have found him" I state . The two parents' eyes widen in shock. 

"What really where is he?" Mr Bright exclaims.

"BUT, there is a but-" I get cut off by Mrs Bright.

"Is he dead?" She says, about to cry.

"No of course not! Don't be silly! He is alive and well. He just doesn't really look like himself."

"What do you mean?"

"He has gone through a change."

"I can deal with a different face"

"No Sir his entire body, he is totally unrecognisable if you don't look properly. Do you want me to bring him in?" 

"Yes! he can't look that bad can he?" His Father asks.

"Well I'll let you guys be the judge of that. Oh and one more thing do you like foxes?" 

"I've never really seen one up close" Mr Bright says

"Same here" Mrs Bright says.

"Ok and please stay in here ok?" they both nod. I walk out the room and go outside. "Tom where are you?" 

"Over here mate." Tom says from a bush.

"Your parents are waiting for your arrival."

"Actually I'm going to the toilet I'll be back in-" I cut him off by yanking his tail.

"Oh no you don't come on now or never."

"Never" He replies.

"Shut up." I pull him into the house and up to the living room door. I motion him to stay, I then open the door, the couple spinning their heads with excitement in their eyes.  " Ok here he comes, just stay seated and STAY calm ok?" Again they nod. "Tom you can come in now!"