Need Some Time

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, and stretched.  I then looked at my clock and saw it was 11:00am.  I slept in, meh.  I slowly got up and saw the knife in the wall immediately.  “Just get over it, not like you didn’t know he’d reject you.”  I said to myself sternly.  I pulled on some clothes and went downstairs to the bathroom.  I went to the bathroom then washed my face because it was tearstained.

            I soon came out of the bathroom and had some breakfast.  I said a quick “Good morning.”  To my mom when she walked by, my dad wasn’t here in the morning because he goes to work really early in the morning and gets back at around 1:00pm.  After I finished breakfast I decided to just watch YouTube all day, since I had nothing to do.

            I turned on my computer and went to YouTube and started watching random videos.

---Time skip 7:00pm---

            So I’ve done nothing all day.  Every time I see the knife in my wall I think about Chandler, I wonder if he will still be my friend on Monday…  I hope so because without him I'm pretty much nothing, I’m only popular because of hanging out with him…  I have been wondering this all day; I just can’t get it out of my mind.

            It’s now 7:30pm and I have decided to try to work things out with Chandler.  I’m going to call him and ask him if we are still friends.  ‘I can do this, just pick up the phone and call.’  I thought to myself.

            I pulled out my phone and found him in the contacts.  I slowly pressed the button to call him.  It was ringing…

            “Hello?”  He asked.

            “Hey, um Chandler… I just…” I could feel a lump in my throat.  WHY IS THIS SO HARD?  “I-I uh just wanted to know, if uh we are still friends?  Just uh put this behind us?  Please?”

            “Well I don’t know, I’ll need some time to think about it, being kissed while drunk by your best friend isn’t something you can get over in 12 hours, just gimme some time.”

            “Oh… Uh okay, sure.  Bye then…”

            “Bye…” He hung up and so did I.  I really hope that I don’t lose my best friend because I'm stupid.  I decided to just go to sleep even thought it was only like 7:45pm.  Just because I want the day to be over so the pain will go away.  I turned off the light and laid down on my bed, it took around half an hour to actually fall asleep.

            The next day was the exact same thing, except I didn’t call Chandler or have to wipe tears off my face.  I’m not sure if I’m over the rejection or if I just don’t have feelings anymore, I guess I’ll find out next time I see Chandler.  I sat in my house the whole weekend doing pretty much nothing.

        So this is just a filler chapter to show you how the two of them are feeling, and also to speed through the weekend.  :)