Ashley and Grace

Once Chandler left I had nothing to do so I got my laptop and did random stuff online while I continually texted Chandler.  The day went by slowly and nothing special happened so when it was around 11:00pm I decided to go to sleep.

            The next day I got up and did my regular things, then went to school.  Nothing special happened during school at all so after my last period I gave a goodbye kiss to Chandler and then went straight home to get ready for going out with him.  When I got home I went up to my room and tossed my backpack next to my bed, then started getting ready for my date.  After I took my shower, did my hair, and brushed my teeth and flossed and all that stuff because I have to be perfect for Chandler.  Once all that was finished I texted Chandler to check if I was supposed to wear something special or just go in plain clothes.  He responded, “Just come regularly, we are seeing a movie, the surprise is afterwards :P”

            I then responded with, “kk :)” I then put on a t-shirt, some jeans, and a hoodie.  Afterwards I went downstairs and asked my mom to give me a ride to the theater, which she agreed to do.

            I got there at about 4:45pm and walked up to the theater.  I looked around for Chandler as my mom drove off.  After scanning the whole crowd I was sure he wasn’t there yet, obviously because I’m fifteen minutes early.  I went and sat down on one of the benches set up in front of the theater and waited for Chandler.

            Around eight minutes later I saw Chandler’s mom’s car roll up and Chandler get out.  He saw me immediately and I got up to greet him as his mom drove off.  We walked towards each other quickly both of us smiling brightly.  Someone walking in front of Chandler, making him stop in his tracks interrupted us.  I stopped also from being surprised from the random girl in front of Chandler but quickly walked up to him.

            When I got close I heard the girl say, “It’s been a while Chandler!”  She then hugged him, he didn’t hug back though, he kind of just stood there awkwardly.  I walked up next to Chandler as the girl removed herself from Chandler.  She had long brown hair to her shoulders and it was completely straight.  She also had bright green eyes and surprisingly didn’t dress like a whore unlike most girls around here.   Chandler put his arm around me and pulled me close to him, causing the girl’s bright smile to disappear.  She then asked, “Who is this?  A new friend?”

            “Uh no… he is my boyfriend.”  Right after he said that he kissed me on the cheek. 

            The girl forced a weak smile and then said nicely, “Oh, okay.  Well nice to meet you.”  She then put out her hand for a handshake, which I took.  After we shook hands it was awkward silence for about a minute, Chandler finally got us out of the silence by saying, “Well we have to go see a movie.”  He pulled me away from her but she quickly stopped us.

            We turned back to her a little annoyed as she said, “What movie ya seeing?”  She seemed a little too perky for a regular person, but I don’t judge… much.

            Chandler answered quickly, “We’re seeing (couldn’t think of a name).”

            “Wow really?  I’m seeing that too!  How about we go in together?”  I looked over to Chandler annoyed, he looked at me and sighed.

            “Uh, suuure.  You are seeing it alone?”

            “No, I’m seeing it with a friend, she is already inside.  Lets go.”  She grabbed Chandler’s arm that wasn’t around me and yanked us into the theater.  We went and got some drinks and some popcorn for Chandler and I to share.  While waiting in line I decided to actually ask this girls name, “I’m Jason by the way, what’s your name?”  I asked.

            “Oh I'm Ashley,” she smiled at me as we got to the checkout person.  We bought our food and drinks and then went to our theater room.  Ashley showed us to her friend, we introduced ourselves to her and her to us.  Her name was Grace, she had curly black hair to her shoulders and had dark brown eyes.  She, unlike Ashley, dressed slightly like a whore, but not completely.  We sat down and the movie started.

~~~~~~~After the Movie~~~~~~~

            We walked out of the theater, Chandler still had his arm around me.  Ashley and Grace walked next to us chatting it up about the movie.  The movie itself was good, but I couldn’t have any intimate moments with Chandler or enjoy the movie because Ashley and Grace talked the entire time, god they are annoying.

            “One sec, I need to talk to Jason in private.”  Chandler said randomly, causing all of us to stop in our tracks.  Chandler pulled me away, around twenty feet and whispered in my ear, “I’ll give you your present on Friday.  Only because I want us to be alone when I give it to you, and also I need to tell you I am having a party on Friday like I used to.”

            “Your parents are letting you?”  I responded stunned that his parents would let him be alone with me.

            “Uh… well there will be a chaperone, by my Uncle.”

            “Oh okay, when is it?”

            “At five like regular.”

            “Oka-” he interrupted me by kissing me and then pulled me back over to when Ashley and Grace were.

            “Can we come?”  Ashley asked as we came back over.

            “Where?”  Chandler asked, obviously acting like he didn’t know what she was talking about, even though it was apparent that she heard about the party.

            “The party silly.”

            “Uh… suuure.”

            “Yay!”  The two of them said in unison.  We then left and got something to eat, afterwards Chandler’s mom came to pick us up.  His mom took me home and then they left.  By then it was already 10:00pm so I decided to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Angelofdarkness2000 for getting me to update, and for giving me an idea to continue it!