Austin

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock.  I quickly turned it off and got up.  I threw on my clothes and went to get breakfast.  After breakfast I got onto my bike and went to school.

            I got there quickly, and when I did I went to lock up my bike.  ‘Act natural.’  I thought to myself, I then took a deep breath.  I walked slowly towards the spot my group usually was; I really hope I am still part of the group.  I turned a corner and saw that they were already there talking to each other.  I slowly walked up to them, they all said “Hey” in unison.  I sat down and we all talked, except for Chandler and I, we weren’t really talking to each other.

            Then out of nowhere Chandler asked, “Jason can I talk to you for a second?”

            “Sure…” I responded, the two of us then walked over to where we could talk without anyone hearing us.

            “Okay Jason, I’m willing to pretend that the thing never happened since we have been best friends so long.  Just don’t do anything like that again… okay?”

            “Okay, thanks dude.”  We then awkwardly started walking back to the group.

            When we got back Avery asked, “What was that about?”

            “Nothing…” Chandler said quickly as he sat down.  I also sat down.  I was pretty happy that I didn’t ruin my friendship, and at least now I know I have no chance with Chandler, so I can move on.  The bell rang and Chandler and I stood up and went towards our classroom.  We were walking together and it was really quiet between us.  ‘I hope we will go back to normal soon.’  I thought to myself.  We got to class and sat down.  That class was uneventful including 2nd, 3rd, lunch, 4th, and 5th period.

            When the bell went off saying it was sixth period I got up and slowly went towards my class.  I got there and said “Hey” to Chandler.  He responded with a “Hey dude.”

            Halfway through the class I felt someone nudge my shoulder.  It was the other person who sits next to me, Austin.  “Hey, we haven’t talked in like forever dude.”  I used to talk to him a lot in 7th grade.

            “I know it’s been too long.”  We were whispering since the teacher was talking.  The two of us talked about random stuff that whole period, which was actually pretty cool because I haven’t talked to anyone like this lately.  The bell rang abruptly and I started packing up my stuff.  “Bye Austin.”  I said as I started out the door.

            “Wait hold up dude.”  He said back to me, so I stopped.  He walked up next to me and asked, “Hey want to hang out at my place?  Play some video games or something?”

            “Well… Sure.”  I smiled at him.  He smiled back and we walked out the door together.  “Do you walk, get a ride, or bring a bike to school?  I asked.

            “I have a bike.”

            “Cool so do I, so I can just follow you there.” Period

            “Cool.”  We walked over to the bike racks and unlocked our bikes.  We then started towards his house I'm guessing.   I was just following him.  While we were biking I called my house and told my parents I was hanging out with a friend, they were fine with it.

            We got there after about 15 minutes.  We put our bikes in his backyard and then we went inside.  He introduced me to his mom and dad and then we went to his room.  He had a PS3 and had dozens of games.  We sat down on his bed as he asked, “What do you want to play?”

            “I don’t know…  Anything is fine.”  I saw him pull out a game and the put it in, “So what are we playing?”  I asked.

            “Call of Duty.”  He smiled at me.  We were playing one on one.  After a while of playing we got to a tie, where both of us needed only one kill to win.  He came up behind me and was about to knife me in the back.  I stopped him by reaching over and messing with his controls, which made him waste his tomahawk and I got to run away from him.  He looked at me with a ‘what the fuck’ face and I laughed.  He then grabbed my controller in a jokingly way and made me waste my ballistic knife and my frag grenade.  We pretty much played tug of war with the controller while we both laughed at the amount of derping going on in the game.  I then accidentally tugged on the controller too hard and fell back onto his bed, pulling him onto me.  ‘Oh no am I going to ruin another friendship by doing something gay?!’  I thought to myself.  I started to say sorry but was interrupted by him moving the controller out from between us.  “Oh sorry my ba-” I was interrupted again, this time by him pushing his lips to mine.

I hope you guys/girls are enjoying this story :).