Is This Really Happening?

Chandler’s P.O.V.

            I just kissed Jason and then he ran out the door after Austin.  I feel bad for doing this, but he is mine.  I just got a taste of Jason, now I want more.  I sound like a vampire…

Jason’s P.O.V.

            I ran out the door after Austin.  I’m so confused, why would Chandler do that?  Was he drunk?  Or is he just trying to ruin my life?  He rejected me before so he obviously can’t like me, what is going on.

            I looked around for Austin, I saw him running off in the distance, dam he is fast.  I ran after him, I screamed his name to try to get him to stop.  After about the fifteenth time yelling his name, and running about five blocks, he finally stopped at a bench.

            I watched him sit down on the bench, he had his knees up and his head was between his knees.  I stopped running and caught my breath, seeing him like that reminded me of when Chandler rejected me, the pain that I was in.  Tears started to come to my eyes but I blinked them away and walked up to him.

            “Austin…” I said as I got to him.  I sat on the bench next to him.

            He scooted away and looked up at me with glassy eyes as he said, “Are y-you cheating o-on m-me?”  He sniffled.

            “I would never do that to you… I… he kissed me, I think he was either drunk or is trying to ruin my life…” I slowly pulled him into a hug.

            “Why would he want to ruin your life…?” I could tell from his voice that he was starting to go from sad to mad.  I pulled away from him and looked at his face, he no longer had glassy eyes, he looked mad now.  “Is he gay?”

            “I uh… I don’t think so… that’s why I think he was drunk when he did it…”

            “He didn’t seem drunk…”

            “Well you don’t either, but you were…”

            “Why are you trying to defend him!?”

            “I’m just saying I think he was drunk, I know for a fact that he isn’t gay.”

            “Did he tell you that?”

            “YES!  Is this an interrogation!?”

            “I just don’t think he was drunk, maybe I should go ask him.”  He slowly got up and started back toward Chandler’s house.

            “Okay we’ll go ask him.”  I feel like Austin is going to do something bad… he seems too mad to just ‘talk’ with Chandler.  He ignored what I said, so I had to jog to catch up to him.  This is the first time I’ve seen Austin like this, he seems like a completely different person when he’s mad.  During the walk back he didn’t even look at me, he acted like I wasn’t there.

            When we got there he threw open the door like a crazy man.  I walked in slowly behind him, a worried look on my face.  Chandler was still on the couch.  Austin walked up to him and asked sternly, “Why’d you kiss Jason?  I hope either groggily words or ‘I’m drunk’ comes out of your mouth.”

            “Any other suggestions of what has to come out of my mouth?”  Chandler said in a mocking tone, he also raised an eyebrow at Austin.  Chandler stood up, and crossed his arms.  Oh god I really hope they don’t fight.