Finally Been A Month

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.  I got up and went to school after getting ready.  When I got there I went to Chandler, I was overly happy today because today Chandler and I are no longer grounded.  I can’t wait until after school so we can spend the day together.

            The school day went quickly, the only thing special happened during seventh period.  I walked inside and gave a kiss to Chandler, then say down.  Soon enough Austin came in, he was wearing a long sleeve shirt… that’s the first time I’ve ever seen him wear something like that.  He is obviously cutting; I don’t want him to do that because of me.  I need to think of a way to help him without involving myself.  But I can’t deal with that today, today is my day with Chandler, I’ll figure something out tonight or tomorrow.

            After school ended I told Chandler to meet me at my house.  He agreed so I gave him a goodbye kiss.  I got on my bike and rode home quickly to try to get things ready, I was going to make everything really romantic and stuff.  I got home after about fifteen minutes and put my bike in the backyard.  I pulled out my key and stuck it into the door.  As I started to open the door someone covered my eyes from behind, I felt warmth behind me.  “Guess who?”  Asked a familiar voice.

            “What do I get if I guess right?”  I asked jokingly.

            “I’m not sure yet.”  He replied seductively.

            “Well then… Chandler!”  I pulled the hands away from my eyes and turned around while pulling Chandler into a kiss.  He kissed back and he pushed me up against the wall gently, causing the door to close.  He slowly pinned my wrists up against the wall.  Once he did that he removed his lips from mine and moved them to my neck.  He quickly got to my sweet spot forcing a moan out of me.  After a couple seconds Chandler pulled away and started biting his lip, every time he does that he just makes me melt.  “If you come up through my window my parents won’t check up on us.”  I smiled.  Our parents made a pact thing where if we are at the same house they will check on us every thirty minutes to an hour.

            “Okay, I’ll be up there.”  He kissed me again quickly then walked to the side of the house where my bedroom window is.  I walked inside the house and ran up to my room.  I locked the door and threw my backpack to the floor, the walked over to my window.  I opened it up and looked out to see Chandler slowly climbing my wall.  I helped him up and I closed the window behind him.  I turned on my TV kinda loud so that my parents wouldn’t hear any of our sounds.

            I turned back to him and he was standing there biting his lip.  I slowly walked up to him and kissed him toughly.  I pushed him up against the wall and pinned his wrists up to my wall.  I pulled off his lips and kissed down to his neck.  I searched for his sweet spot.  I knew I’d found it when he moaned loudly.  I pleasured him like that for a couple seconds, and then pulled off to say, “The things you do to me.”  I watched him smile.  I pulled off my shirt and then did the same with his.

            I pushed my body to his and we continued kissing.  He removed his lips and moved down to my neck.  He started to give me a hickie as he leaned me back onto my bed.  He finished after a couple seconds and slowly undid my pants.

~~~Time Skip~~~

            I slowly drew circles in Chandler’s chest with my finger.  Chandler is seriously the best guy in the world, or at least in my world.  I glanced up at his face, he was asleep it seemed like.  His arms were up cushioning his head and he was smiling.  I put my head down on his chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

            I woke up to the sound of Chandler’s phone.  I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, Chandler was still asleep.  His phone was going off crazily so I slowly got off of Chandler and took it out of his jeans for him.  I shook Chandler’s shoulder to wake him up, then handed the phone to him.  He rubbed his eyes and then took the phone, answering it.  “Hello?”  He asked.

            I heard a muffled voice on the other end.  “I’m just a bit tired, I’ve been hanging out with Wes and Josh all day.”  I looked at him confused and started to say something but was interrupted by him putting his finger to my mouth.  “Jason isn’t the only one that I have been wanting to hang out with… I’m going to be hanging out with him tomorrow.”  More muffled speaking.  “Okay, bye.”  He hung up.

            He removed his finger from my mouth and I asked, “Who was it?”

            “My mom, I had to make an excuse so I said I was hanging out with Wes and Josh.”

            “I heard.”  We shared a deep passionate kiss for about ten seconds.

            “I have to go though, my mom doesn’t want me out for too long because she doesn’t want me doing what I just did with you.”  He said and then smiled at me.

            “Oh well, okay.”  I replied.  I got off of him and we got up and got dressed.

            “Can you meet me at the theater tomorrow at five?”  He asked after he pulled on his shirt.

            “Why?  Are we seeing a movie?”

            “It’s a surprise.”  He said and then pulled me in for a kiss.  He pulled away and then said, “Bye babe.”

            “Bye!”  I replied and watched him climb out the window.