Jealous?

Chandler's P.O.V.   <------- :D      

          It has been two weeks since Jason came out to the group, and by doing that pretty much the whole school now knows he is gay.  I was pretty proud of him for coming out, and now he has a boyfriend too.  I’m really happy for him.  I’m also happy that things between us went back to normal, we now talk to each other like we are best friends again.

            Today is Monday and I’m already at school hanging out with my group.  Everyone but Austin and Jason were here, like always.  At around 7:15 we saw the two of them, making out.  It looked like they were eating each other’s faces.  I tried my hardest to not stare at them, so I turned away and kept talking with the group.

            I was surprised that it took them five minutes to walk such a short distance.  When they got up to us they said in unison, “Hiya.”

            I Avery, Josh, and I waved to them while Wes and Jasmin said, “Hi” and “Hello.”

            The two sat down next to me, Jason on Austin’s lap.  Right when they sat down they started making out again.  “Get a room.”  I said jokingly.  They pulled apart and Jason stuck his tongue out at me like a seven-year-old.  Everyone laughed and we got back to talking, every time I glanced over at the lovebirds they were making out.  It was, in my opinion, very obnoxious.  All I wanted was the bell to ring so they would have to take a break.  Luckily the bell rang within the next couple minutes.

            I got up and looked back at Jason, since we usually walk to class together.  The two of them were all up on each other, “You coming?  Or you want a couple more hours?”  Everyone laughed as Jason and Austin separated, and Jason stood up.  Jason gave one last quick kiss to Austin and then walked to me.

            “Bye babe.”  He said back to Austin.

            “Bye!”  Jason and I walked to our Health and Safety class.  We got there and we had a substitute.  I decided to sit in the seat next to Jason.  The only reason I did is because since Austin is now in our group he is with him before school, during lunch, and during 6th period, so I can only talk to him during this class.  The sub didn’t care about talking as long as we were working, so everyone was talking.  Jason and I were talking; at about a half hour through the class I remembered that I’m having another party on Friday.  Every third Friday my parents go out on a date night, to keep their marriage going well.  So on that day I have a party if I’m feeling like it, my parents say that I can have the party as long as no illegal things go on, we do drink but I wouldn’t tell them that.

            “Hey Jason, I’m having a party on Friday, you gonna come?”

            “Sure, your house after school again?”

            “Yep.”

            “Can Austin come?”

            Fucking dammit.  I don’t want him there; the two of them are so obnoxious.  “Sure…” I was hoping he wouldn’t ask that.  After that we really didn’t talk much.

            When lunch started I went to our spot and sat down with the group.  Jason and Austin were already there, I don’t think they needed to get food because they were already eating each other.  They are so obnoxious…

            They did nothing but kiss the whole lunchtime, and I did my best to ignore them.  All I did was talk with the group about the party.  After lunch I went through my fourth and fifth periods, which were uneventful.  During 6th period I tried to talk to Jason, but he pretty much ignored me for Austin the whole time.

            Once I finally got to talk to Jason I invited him to come hang out with Josh, Wes, and myself after school.  He replied with, “Sorry dude, I’m hanging out with Austin after school.”

            “Oh okay…” All he does is hang out with Austin; I never get to spend any time with him anymore.  It’s not like I'm jealous or anything, just want to spend time with my best friend.

~~Time Skip~~ [After hanging out with Josh and Wes]

            It’s now like nine o’clock and I’m sitting in my bedroom watching T.V., I’m so bored.  I’m not sure why… but I can’t stop thinking about Jason.  He has his cute curly hair that he hates because it never does what he wants it to, and his dark brown eyes that seem to make you melt whenever they look at you…  Wow that was weird.  Did I just call his hair… cute?

            Do I… like him?  No I don’t, I rejected him a while ago.  I’m not even gay, I’m straight, and I like girls!  This is so weird.  What is up with me right now…?