Punishment

His mom walked in saying, “Hey Chandl-” She quickly covered her eyes and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

            Chandler and I quickly pulled away.  We got up and quickly pulled on our clothes.  We forgot to lock the door… I was the last one inside I should have locked it, why am I so stupid!  After Chandler was dressed, which only took about seven seconds, he ran out the door yelling, “Mom wait!”

            I ran after him.  I got to the bottom of the stairs and stopped where they couldn’t see me.  I just listened to what they were saying.

            Chandler said regretfully, “I’m sorry I didn’t know what I was doing, I’m really sorry.”

            “She told me what she saw… You are definitely getting punished.”  I heard his dad say.

            “I know I know, I’m really sorry mom.”

            “I’m fine with you being gay Chandler… but you are FIFTEEN!  That is NOT something you do at this age!”  His mom said, her voice was slightly muffled, I’m not sure why.

            “Chandler, you are in big trouble, before we tell you your punishment tell Jason to leave.”

            “Okay, I’m so sorry.”  He sounded so sad.  I heard footsteps come toward the stairs.  Chandler came around the corner and looked at me worriedly, “You have to go right now Jason… sorry.”

            I whispered back, “I’m so sorry I didn’t lock the door…”

            “It’s okay it wasn’t your fault.”  I walked to the door and went outside.  Once I was outside I got on my bike and rode off towards my house.  Why am I so stupid, I should have locked the fucking door!  I got home and put my bike in my backyard.  I then went inside and went straight to my room.  I looked at my alarm clock… it was only 5:03pm.  I still have half a day.  I wish I could just fast forward an hour or so, so that I would know what his parents were going to do.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

            It has been two hours and I still haven’t heard from Chandler.  The suspense is killing me.  At around 8:00pm I got a call from Chandler, I picked it up with an awkward “Hey…”

            “Hey… They grounded me for a month… and are saying I can only use my phone for emergencies for a month… So I can only see you at school…”

            “Oh… I’m really sorry that I didn’t lock it.  It was all my fault.”

            “No it isn’t it was my fault too.  I didn’t lock it either, but I have to go now… see you at school I guess…” He sounded so sad…

            “Bye.”

            “Bye.”  We hung up.  A whole month of nothing but school with Chandler…  This is going to be torture.