Best. Weekend. Ever.

Jason’s P.O.V.          

            That night we both slept in his bed, but he made a makeshift bed on the floor just incase his mom came in.  His arms were around me the whole night.  It was really cold that night, even under the covers, but Chandler was so warm that he kept me warm.

            When I woke up I looked at the clock, it was 10:00am.  I’m guessing Chandler was asleep because he wasn’t moving very much.  I slowly rolled around so I could look at him.  He is so cute when he sleeps. I just stayed there and watched him sleep.  I must have breathed too loud or something because after watching him for a minute or so his eyes flickered open.  I whispered, “Oh… sorry I didn’t mean to wake you up…”

            “It’s okay, this is a good sight to wake up to.”  He whispered back.  We started kissing; I felt his hand slowly move from my lower back to my butt.

            “Oh…” I started awkwardly, and I also started blushing crazily… I blush too much.

            “I think that if I can have sex with you I can touch your butt…” He whispered jokingly.  We continued making out for a little while.  I know I said I’d go with him to a movie… but I just want to stay like this all day.  After a little while we separated and got up.  I pulled on my pants and shirt.  I sat down on the bed and waited for Chandler while he changed.  After he changed we went downstairs and to his kitchen.

            I used to sleep over at his house all the time when we were just friends, so this was like a second home to me.  He pulled out some bread as he asked me, “What do you want for breakfast?”

            “Um, I don’t know… I can make my own breakfast.”  I stood up from the chair I sat in.

            He walked over to me and then looked over his shoulder to make sure his parents weren’t awake yet.  They weren’t so he kissed me and then pushed me back onto the chair, “I want to make you breakfast… so what do you want?”

            “I don’t know… usually I just have cereal.”

            “Fine, I’ll make you pancakes then.”  He kissed me again and then walked back to where he was before.  He put away the bread and then washed his hands.  He pulled out some pancake mix and got everything ready to make pancakes.  And then… I bet you can’t guess what he did next… he made pancakes.  I swear… he can do everything!  He is freaking perfect, he is flawless, and if not I haven’t found his flaw yet.

            After he finished making pancakes he cleaned up after himself, and then served me and himself some pancakes.  He kissed me and then sat down.  We ate them and after we were both done I said, “You are seriously perfect…”

            “Well I wouldn’t say perfect, but thanks.”  He got up and put our plates in the sink.  “So when do you want to see that movie?”

            “I’d like to go to my house and get ready first, so if you want to see it in about an hour than I’d have time to get ready.”

            “Okay, then it’s a date.  You want to take my bike to get home?”

            “No I’ll just walk.  But thanks.”

            “Well I have multiple so…”

            “Say what?”

            “I have multiple bikes… I get paid a lot from The Walking Dead dude…”

            “Well fine then… lucky.”

            “I’ll go get it for you.”  He kissed me again and then walks out the backdoor.  After a couple of minutes I hear Chandler call me from the front of his house.  I walk out the door and see him standing there with a bike.  “Here, you can keep it.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yea, like I said I have like three other ones.”  I kissed him goodbye and then started off towards my house.  When I got there I put the bike in my backyard, then went inside.  I took a shower and got dressed for my date.

            It was about noon, so I called Chandler to see if he was ready, and if I was supposed to meet him there or go to his house first.  When I called him he picked up with, “Hi.”

            “Are you ready?  And do you want me to meet you at your house or at the movie theater?”

            “I’m ready and I’ll meet you at the theater, bye babe.”

            “Bye.”  We hung up.  I walked over to my living room to where my mom was.  I asked her if she could give me a ride to the theater, she said it was okay.  We got there at about 12:15.  I had her drop me off on the opposite side of the street so that she wouldn’t see Chandler there, I don’t want her to know I’m going on a date with him since I haven’t come out to her yet.

            I walked across the street to the theater and saw Chandler waiting for me.  I walked up to him and gave him a kiss.  We decided to see a romantic movie.  During the movie Chandler had his arm around me and I had my head on his shoulder.  I wish I could stay in his arms forever.  I didn’t really pay attention to the movie.

            After the movie ended we went to his house and I stayed there until 10:00pm.  Nothing special happened, just a lot of kissing.  I got his mom to give me a ride home afterwards.  I don’t think my life could get any better.

            The next day we hung out at his house all day, I think he wanted to have sex with me again… but I told him that I’m still sore so we didn’t.  Other than that nothing special happened on Sunday.