A Dream Come True

Jason’s P.O.V.

            We continued to kiss for about a minute.  He pulled away again and pulled up my shirt.  He smiled at me seductively and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.  He then pulled me over to the stairs, and then up them.  He pulled me quickly into his room.  He closed the door, and then pushed his lips to mine once again.  Every kiss is amazing to me.  He slowly leans me back onto his bed.

~~~~Time Skip (After they woohoo)~~~~

            I just had the most unbelievable moment of my life.  I just had sex with Chandler Riggs… oh my god.  I woke up in his bed.  I guess we fell asleep afterwards.  I looked over to his alarm clock; it was only 10:00pm.  I put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.  He is so cute when he sleeps.

            Out of nowhere I heard a knocking at his bedroom door, “Chandler?  You in there?”  It was his mom.  Oh god, if they see us in the same bed… and I can’t just get up because I'm naked and my clothes are on the other side of the room.  I shook Chandler’s shoulder and looked at him worriedly.  He looked at me with a worried face also.

            He then whispered, “Get under the covers.”  I did as he said.  I was on the opposite side of the bed from the door.  I did my best to be as flat as possible, I watched Chandler turn towards the door so I was more behind him.

            “Can I come in?”  I heard his mom say.

            “Yea.”  He replied.  I heard his door open.

            “Remember what we talked about?  You are supposed to clean up after the parties.  So you need to go downstairs and clean up.  Okay?”

            “Okay I’ll be down in a second.”  I heard his door close.  I slowly came up from the covers.  He turned back to me and kissed me.  “I have to go…  Can you go out the window?  Then maybe I can ask if you can sleep over tonight.”  He smiled at me and kissed me again.  He slowly got up from the bed, he is naked too, he is so hot.  He pulled on his clothes so I did the same.  Once we were fully clothed again he put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.  Our lips interlocked, it was a long passionate kiss.  When we pulled away he said, “I guess I’ll have to go now… if my mom says that you can stay over I’ll text you.”

            “Okay.”  I kissed him on the lips quickly and then opened up his window.  I jumped out his window.  I landed on my feet and slowly walked back to my house.  I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened today.  I guess I’m with Chandler now.  Halfway back to my house I got a text from Chandler, ‘My mom said it is fine for you to stay over ;) come over soon!’

            I responded with, ‘Ok :) <3’.  I continued walking to my house.  When I got there I took a quick shower and changed clothes.  Once I was ready I asked my mom to give me a ride to Chandler’s house, and told her that I was going to sleep over there.  She said sure and we got into the car.

            When I got there I said “Bye” to my mom.  She drove off and I walked up to the door and knocked.  His mom answered it, she let me in as she said, “Chandler is upstairs.”

            “Thanks for letting me sleep over.”  She smiled at me and I smiled back, I then walked up the stairs and into his room.  When I came in he was sitting on his bed looking at his TV.

            When he saw me he turned off the TV and got up.  He walked over to me and closed the door, and then pressed his lips to mine.  “So… I’m guessing your parents don’t know that you’re gay.”  I said as we separated lips.

            “Well no… and I’m bi okay?”  He smiled at me.

            “Well, are you going to come out to the school?  So we can be together during it?”

            “I’m not sure yet, but I have a few days to think about that.  Meanwhile, I just want to spend all my time with you.”  Chandler is actually saying this to me… wow so hard to believe.  I swear to god if I wake up and this was a dream I’ll kill someone.  He put his arms around my waist like he usually does; I put mine around his neck.  Our lips didn’t seem to want to leave each other.  After a minute or so we finally separated, “So… watcha wanna do now?”  He asked.

            “I don’t know…” I replied.  I’ve never been in a gay relationship before, and I’m not sure if it’s like a regular relationship…

            “Well… do you want to see a movie with me tomorrow?  And after it ends we can just hang out.” 

            “Sure, what about now though.”

            “Lets just sit down and make out maybe?”  He made me blush when he said that… again with the blushing?  He sat down and patted the bed next to him.  For about an hour all we did was make out, we also had the TV on pretty loud just incase our kissing was loud enough to be heard.

            It was now midnight and we were just playing around now since we were bored.  The ‘playing around’ ended with Chandler on top of me with my wrists pinned to the bed.  My legs were wrapped around his waist and he was on his knees.  “Is this sexual at all?”  Chandler asked jokingly.

            “Just a little bit.”  I joked back.

            “Good.”  He smiled at me seductively.  He put his mouth to my neck and started sucking on my neck.  He is giving me a hickey, I struggled a bit but he held me down until he was done.  He smiled at what he had done and then looked back at me.  “I have marked you, you are mine foreeeeeeeeeever.”  He said jokingly.  We started making out again.  He is so perfect.  After making out for another five minutes he stopped and started humping me.

            I started blushing crazily as I whisper yelled, “We already did that!  Gosh!  I’m still sore ya know!”  He laughed and sat up.  “Just cause I'm sore didn’t mean I wanted you to stop…” I joked.

            “Well fine then.”  He seductively pinned me back onto the bed, getting back into our original position.  “You’re so cute when you blush ya know.”  Him saying that made me blush more, and then made me remember Austin… I feel bad that he started a fight and lost me because of it… I’m also worried at how he’ll react to me breaking up with him, when one kiss got him into a fight.  No need to worry about him right now.  I’ll focus on something good right now, like getting humped by Chandler.  After he humped me for a couple seconds he stopped and we just laid next to each other.  I was in his arms.  I don’t think life could get any better than this, a dream come true.

I decided to just not put in the sex since it is just easier this way.