Listing Problems

I woke up to my alarm clock; I turned it off and got up.  I got ready for school like normal.  As I was walking out the door I said, “Bye!” to my mom like I usually do.  But instead of hearing a bye back… I heard my mom yell, “Wait Jason!  Come here for a second!”

            I walked back inside and closed the door.  I walked into the kitchen where my mom was.  She had a bowl of cereal in front of her and had her cell phone in her hand.  “Yea?”  I asked.

            “I just got a phone call from Chandler’s dad.  I heard some stuff that I wish I hadn’t heard.”

            “Oh… sorry…”

            “Don’t lie to me, I know you aren’t sorry, if you weren’t caught you wouldn’t be feeling sorry about it.  I just want to know if you want to tell your father, or should I?  And also that you’re grounded for a month with no computer.”

            “I’ll tell him… but let me tell him after school.  I need to go now.”

            “Okay.  I’m disappointed in you.”  Wow that hurt to hear.  I disappoint her, I’m not sure if it’s the gay thing or the sex thing… I hope it isn’t the gay thing.

            I went to school and everyone was already there, including Chandler.  He gave me a kiss to say hello, but we were still a lot more separated than usual.  Like yesterday we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other.  But today, he kissed me when I got here and we didn’t make physical contact at all otherwise.

            The day went by fast; during the whole day I only got a total of two kisses from Chandler, when I got to school and when I got to lunch.  When I got to sixth period I sat down next to Chandler, all he said was “Hey…” awkwardly.

            I said “Hey” back.  After a minute or so I felt someone kiss my cheek, but it wasn’t Chandler.  I looked to my left… it was Austin, like my life isn’t going bad enough right now, now I have to tell him we’re done.  When I turned to him he tried to kiss me on the lips but I backed away.

            “Sorry Austin… but I found someone else… I’m really sorry.”

            He looked at me angrily, “So… is it Chandler?  It is, isn’t it!?”  I thought to myself, ‘is this bell going to ring or not?’

            “Yea…”

            “Okay…” I watched him turn away from me and I saw his jaw tighten.  “What does he have that I don’t have?”  He is getting really angry.

            “I don’t know what you want me to say.”  He turned to me.

            “I hope he treats you like what you are… shit.”  As he said that he snapped the pencil in his hand.  Wow… that was rude.  The bell rang abruptly.  He looked away from me, and towards the teacher.  I looked over to Chandler, he wasn’t paying attention to anything, and it looked like he was sleeping.  The period went by slowly, I just wanted to leave, to go lay down in my bed.  As I thought that the bell rang, wow I have pretty good luck.

            I gave a quick kiss to Chandler before I left, I completely forced that kiss, but it was needed though.  I got on my bike and went back to my house.  I got there at around 3:30.

            I put my bike in the backyard, then I remembered I promised my mom that I’d tell my dad that I’m gay… this is going to suck.  I slowly walked inside; I walked toward the living room and saw my mom sitting there.  All she did was point towards the kitchen.  I’m guessing that’s where dad is.  I slowly went into the kitchen.  My dad was sitting there eating something.