Jimin Can't get no Jams.

Basically an allergy fic.

Jimin, you and the other BTS members were all enjoying your  pastries . You got a cupcake and Taehyung got a berry pie slice. The others had doughnuts. Taehyung offered Lily and Jimin each a bite but both said no thanks. No one expected Jimin to shout for help when his airways started to close. "Breathe Jimin calm down. You can do it. Guys someone support him and get him sitting up. That should help him. One of you call an ambulance now! Hurry get to it right away!"  you said looking for the culprit. You saw that Jimin's doughnut had a jam filling and realised what was going on. You ripped out your epipen and jabbed Jimin in his thigh (previously I wrote it as arm). A few minutes later an ambulance came and took jimin to the hospital for tests and proper treatment. Later they found out you  were right to suspect him to be allergic to strawberries. You had to explain to them all that you had recently developed an allergy for them as well.

Later when the boys were all asleep you were settling blankets on them. Jimin was watching her. You came and sat by his bed.
" Thank you. "  "For what? You'd all have done it for me as well... "
"I've always been careful to avoid any berry related foods and today it was a strawberry jam filled doughnut.  Oh well, now we have more in common than we used too. " He lifts his head and kisses you on the lips. Your head was spinning crazy, making you dizzy immediately after that kiss

After that the boys found you 2 snuggled up together on the bed. "About time! " They all said. You both just blush.

Few I wrote this for all my bts fans and Jimin lovers who have followed me. Plz vote and give me ideas. Army, Fight!

Bye!