RollerCoaster!!!

WARNING! THIS STORY IS ABOUT FAINTING AND FEAR!

J-Hope was panicking on the inside. Outside he tried to act his usual hesitant self. The Hobi who is nervous and uncomfortable with big rides. He did not want to get on the rollercoasters. Infact none of the rides looked like something he wanted to get on. He barely survived the rides when Jungkook said they all need to do the ghost train. Hobi blatantly tried to refuse but they wouldn't let him. They forced him to go on the ride. Worse! It was with Jimin! Out of all of them it had to be Jimin! Now, he loved Jimin as a friend but he and Jimin were scared buddies! They both hate these things but Jimin acts braver than he usually is. Jimin's nervousness makes it worse for J-Hope because it makes him even more scared. Tae's sister Lina (Changed the name in this story) also had a major fear of being high and moving at a very fast speed/velocity and would pass out on a ride like this.

He went into the dark tunnel. And then it went dark around him. He couldn't hear the others screams because he fainted from the fear and stress of acting braver than he actually felt.
10 minutes later

The boys got off the ride. "Hobi? You ok? Hobi, Hobi?" (Insert bts member name) asked panicked to see him passed out. "Lina! Your boyfriend passed out." A staff member said. He jogged over to the boys and told them to move him to a bench and wait a few minutes.

20 minutes later
"Hobiiiiii !!!!! Hobi can you hear me?" "I can now... Ouch my ears hurt." "Sorry that was Tae screaming.You didn't have to act as brave like you did my angel." "Had to Lina, in front of the camera and ARMY and sometimes the boys. I can only reveal my feelings and problems around you and the boys in private. It's not easy for me." "Ok.  So I told the boys they can go on one more ride without us. I love you my Angel. " She plants a kiss on his forehead. "Love u 2." He whispers going back into peaceful sleep.

So yeah. Plot twist with the love story thing and new way I unitionally did.  💜💜💜✌✌✌