Don't seeUrchin

Written by Mxnon24

~Omniscient~
|9:28am|

📞 SEJIN-NIM 📞

"Guys, good news in here! You finally got a break!"

Cheers. Laughs. Happiness. Relief.

After 6 years of hard work, Bangtans finally got a well deserved 2 months break.

They were very excited about it, already planning what they were going to do or where they where going to go.

Bangtanboys' dorm were filled with voices, cheers and giggles as they were all finally able to meet their parents again, to have a real break from idol life and to rest.

They were happy.

- Guys ?

Nobody heard him.

- Humm, guys! He tried again.

But nobody paid attention to him, they were way too euphoric but mostly way too loud.

- GUYYYSS!! Seokjin, the eldest, yelled.

They all went silent, turning their heads to the angry one, eyes full of guilt.
- Sorry hyung, what were you about to say? Said the leader in a small voice.

- I thought it could be nice to spend one or two weeks together before going to our families. But you don't have to agree, I'd underst-

- OOOHH JUST LIKE BON VOYAGE ! Taehyung yelled excitedly.

- It's a great idea hyung, I'd love to spend some time together. Even if we see each other everyday, we are under stress and have a tight schedule so we don't enjoy ourselves. Said Jimin.

- So where do we go? The maknae asked sheepishly.

- Malaysia! Shouted Yoongi and Hoseok at the same time.

- JINX! Yelled Hoseok.

- Such a child. Mumbled Yoongi to himself.

- Malaysia sounds nice to me hyung, it's a very beautiful place! Said the leader.

- Well, I'm okay with that, are you? Asked Jin.

- Yeaaah. They chanted.

- When are we going? Taehyung asked excitedly.

- I'm going to plan all of this. But I need Namjoon to help me. We have to find a place to stay, to buy airplane tickets and to tell Sejin-nim that we go so we may have a private plane. Announced Jin.

- Okay, but for now, you guys go prepare your suitcase an-. Started the leader.

- And I want your room cleaned before we go! Added the eldest.

They didn't even answered, already rushing into their rooms to get it tidy and to pack their suitcases.

|the next day 4:10am|

Finally, Bangtans arrived at the villa they rented for the time they'll stay there.

It was late (well, early) and everyone was tired after the quite long journey.
They just slipped on their pajamas and go to bed, without wondering who sleeps with who as the villa only had three rooms.

But there were enough beds and they didn't mind sleeping with one another as they have done this for years.

They were exhausted anyway.

They all fell into a deep slumber, only waking up around 8pm - 9pm.

- So what should we do tomorrow? Asked Jin while he was spicing the meat in the pan.