Yoongi's semi de je vou PT2

Yoongi woke up next morning with a head ache and shoulder pain. Infact he screamed to wake someone up cuzz he was gonna vomit from the pain.

Taehyung and Y/n were the first ro react. Tae pressed the call button for a doctor or nurse to come and give more pain killers while Y/n straightened Yoongi into a sitting position with a bin uder him.

"I apologize deeply. We came in and gave more painkillers while you all slept. Seems like it wore off about half an hour ago by his reaction."
"THIS IS ONLY HALF AN HOUR AGO?!!?!!" Everyone except the doctor shouted. "Calm down plz. Yes I am estimating it is. Now Yoongi, no using your arm too much except to get dressed. Ok? That's an order for three months."
"THREE MONTHS?! HOW AM I GONNA NOT DO ANYTHING FOR THREE *** MONTHS?!?!?!" "We'll help you through it. Calm down. Plz? Besides that means you can spend more time in your Genius  Lab, with me superving that you don't stay stay there for too long." Y/n said. Yoongi nodded as she calmed him down.

"Fine. What's breakfast?" Y/n looked at the doctor who nodded. "Jin snuck pancakes with fruit, bacon and syrup in." Everyone cheered. "Second best thing to happen in this hospital." "I'd say third." Y/n said. "Ya! Why is that!?" Jin said feeling a bit hurt. Yoongi nodded at Y/n. "We love eachother and said it to eachother. My first one is Yoongi's surgery to fix his shoulder."
"Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!" Tae, Jimin and J-Hope shrieked. "Shut up. This is a hospital!!!!!" Yoongi and all the others hissed at them except Namjoon and Jungkook - who were laughing their butts off at the scene playing before them.

"Well what a great way of asking if we can go to a café for a coffee date soon." Yoongi said. "Love to what would you order?" "Americano. You?" "Caramel Macchiato. Duh."
"Right has a vreat flavour that lingers on a person's lips. Like you." Yoongi said before giving a kiss on the forhead then you Eskimo kissed eachother.

Ok so that's all I could think of for now. Plz give requests?