6/8 cold

don't say anything like it's too far back or couldn't have happened. this is not based on real events!!!

Taehyung POV

We were doing a shoot for Run BTS. We were finished except for the penalty. My- penalty. I had to skate on ice and do aegyo. RM and my big sis said it's quite risky. But of course I had to get egged on by Jungkook and Jimin to do it. I can't say no to a challenge. So I was gonna do the penalty after lunch. The building was so warm I forgot to take my jacket AND hotpacks!!! I pretended to feel warm enough. I couldn't believe my own sister couldn't see through the act!!! I had become completely numb and couldn't move around much. Unfortunately the staff said I had to go out a bit farther because the camera was making me blurry by staying so close up. Then it all happend mid flowercup.

Y/N's POV.

Ooh I am gonna kill all three maknaes!!!!! Stupid of The other 2 to suggest it because it was close to spring and the closest place to skate on freely was a river with the ice that was only 1m deep snow on the edges. I could tell Tae was freezing and numb but I didn't want to embarrass him with my big sis instincts coming out. Namjoon was also mad at the maknaes, infact the whole hyung line was affraid for Tae's sake. Then I heard it. The crack I was waiting for and loathed and feared. "Tae's under the water!!!" J-Hope screeched! Namjoon and I throw our jackets off and jump into the water after Tae.

No one's POV.

Taehyung was extremely heavy because of the WOOLY clothes he was wearing. Namjoon and Y/N got him up to the surface but more ice broke up around them. The ice had broken up up to the shore line!!! This is when Jin, Jimin and Jungkook jumped in. Their jackets had fallen into the water so there was no saving it. They managed to swim in and drag the others to the shore.

Jin's POV.

I saw that the Ice had broken away for a long distance. The three of them wouldn't make it if they didn't get help!!! their core body temperature would drop severely when they reached the shore. They were too skinny to survive in that sub-zero water. I grabbed Jimin and Jungkook's hands and told them to throw off their jackets and help get the others out of the water. Unfortunately a wind picked them up and they landed in the water. 'we'll figure that out later!'  my brain said ' just get them out of the water!!!' . We jumped in and pulled them to the edge of the shore. The most of us were awake still. Tae didn't swallow water. Y/N gave me a look that said we needed to get away from the staff, check out what the matter was and go from there. 

RM's POV

We got home and put on a warm shower so we could warm up without burning or scalding ourselves with the water or steam. Most of us were okish. Our temperature wasn't below 36 degrees Celsius- yet- Y/N suggested that we guys cuddle shirtless under some heavy covers so we could use each others body heat. 

Y/N's POV.

Jin and I discussed that we would stay up the night and keep an eye on the boys. It was my turn to wake the boys up to check their temp and see that they were ok. I started off with Tae. I screamed a minute after I tested his temperature. 33 degrees Celsius!!!! He had hyperthermia. I tested all the boys and myself. Jin and I had a temperature of 34, the others who braved the ice were all 33 degrees. "JIN CALL AN AMBULANCE!!! TELL THEM SIX OF US HAVE HYPERTHERMIA NOW!!!

dun dun duuuuhhnnn. I will leave you witha cliff hanger. no worries a hospital scene will come up next. btw I had been dreaming of this day and night to get it right. so basically I did my best to stay in the dream state of sleep hope it was worth my effort!!!