A few little stitches

Jungkook was dancing on his own barefoot. He wanted to perfect his dancing for their London concert.

"Jungkoooooooook!!! Come on! We need to go practice on the stage!" J-Hope called. "Comiiiiiinnnngggg!!!!"

Gwa! He fell over a metal table's leg. "Aaaaaahhhh!!! Ow ow ow!! Daddyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Ankwl vewy huwwtin'!!!! B-bwood! B-bwooooddd! Owie owie!!!" Jungkook slipped into littlespace and screamed.

J-Hope and all the other seven people in the practice room ran straigh towards him. "Oh Kookie, we'll need to take you to the hospital to fix your heel." Y/n said. "No no no!!! Noooooooooo!!!!! They make me more owchie!" He shrieked. "No they won't. You'll feel better layer. It only hurts a while until they give a mask to make you giggle. Otherwise they need to inject you to fall asleep. Wich do you prefer? S-sleep. No wanna see needles!"" Ok. Namjoon, Tae I need gause to cover his heel. Ok Kookie. Here is a lollypop to suck on so you can calm down and if you suck on it you'll be much braver. It makes you become braver, ok?" He nodded.
"Jin drive us to the hospital,  quickly!" "On it!!! Yoongi make sure he keeps his eyes on the road. Tae you help me with Kookie. Keep him happy!" "Yes little sis." "Hobi you are back-up if he gets squirmy ok?" "Ok!" "Jimin and Namjoon get stuff to spoil Jungkook. Get big and little stuff ok?" "Yes Y/n!" "Go go go!"

Hospital

"What's the matter?" "Serious bleeding on his heel. Sharp edge of a metal table. Please don't send us away or ask questions about his behaviour. He's a little." "Oh how sweet. The maknae is little. "Thank you!"

"Let's start." "Oh doctor? He prefers to be asleep with the stichtes. He doesn't want to see the needles. "No needewwwwssssss!!!" "I see so. Alright hold him gently. I'm gonna him sedated so we can do the stichtes.

"Kookie listen to me. Please try not to struggle in Namjoon's arm ok? Or do you want Tae to hold you?" "YOU noona!" "Wow. Ok. I will."

Half an hour later.

"He should wake up soon. He was a very well behaved little. Here is a hospital teddy for him." "Thanx doctor/ hyung!"

"Who wants to see what we got Kookie?!?!"" "Shoosh!" "Why?"Jungkook asked.  "Aaah!" The hyungline shrieked in surprise. "Kooooook!!!!" His fellow maknaes shrieked. "Guys! This is a hospital. So shut up!"

"As the leader I unfortunately have to tell you Jungkook thats you can't dance in the concerts for at least a month." Namjoon said sounding nervous and upset.
"I HATE MYSELF FOR DANCING BAREFOOT!!! I WAS SO STUPID!!!" "No you weren't. It could've been Tae! We all know how he hates shoes! Or better chances- Namjoon or Jimin. Namjoon has a history for injuring his feet and ankles."

"I know. But I will disappoint ARMY." "They will understand." "The time you collapsed or Jimin collapsed prepared them for a few more unexpected injuries to happen." "I love how you take the blame away from the person." "I love you a lot Jungkook. And Kookie." "You know... he almost called you Eomma. I think it's because I am inlove with you and he knew that." "I'm in love with you too. Can we cuddle now? I am tired." "Love to." "Remember Kook she is still 4 months older than you. You hurt her you hear from us." Tae said