Why, What, How?

Frodo.. He just disappeared in front of my very own eyes.

That's it, I know what this is. I am dreaming. That is it, what else can it be?

I look to the other three 'Hobbits'. Sam looks sick, Pip and Merry looking sober and the inn erupts into excited mumbling.

Great.

'Where is Frodo?' I hiss to the boys. The look at me in confusion and fear. 'Wait, look over there!' Sam point to the stairway. The cloaked stranger from before, the one who sat in the corner, drags Frodo away. 'We have to help him!' Pippin cries out and hurries after Frodo. I look at Sam and Merry and without a word, we follow Pippin upstairs. We rush upstairs and see the stranger pushing Frodo into a room. I grasp Pippin arms. 'Wait' I hiss. 'We need something to defend ourselves. Merry grasps a candelabra from a cupboard in the hall. Pippin disappears into a room and comes back with a chair. I decide my own hands are enough and so does Sam. 'Boys, at three we storm into the room' I say and we walk towards the door. 'One, two, three' I count down and Sam opens the door. We bursts inside.

The stranger is a really, really handsome guy.

He has blue greyish eyes and brown hair. He looks like an outlaw.

'Let him go or I'll have you, Longshanks!' Sam yells, squaring his fists. The man sheaths his sword with a smile back. 'You have a stout heart, little Hobbit, but that alone will not save you Frodo. They're coming' He addresses Sam and turns to Frodo, who looks suddenly very afraid.

Who are coming?

The man sees the confusion on my face and looks at me. He looks puzzled but still he grasps my wrist and drags me to another room. The boys follow quietly. He pushes us into the room and disappears for a few minutes. But he is back and orders the boys to sleep into the bed what is standing against the wall. 'Go sit in the chair and try to sleep my Lady. I keep watch' He orders me and I look towards a chair, standing in front of the fireplace, the fire is dying slowly. 'My name is Sara' I sneer at the man, not trusting him. But I still do what he says because Frodo seem to trust him.

I just want to go home.

I wake with a start. A loud shriek filled with rage fills the air. 'What are they?' I hear Frodo ask and stand up from the chair. The fire is burning again and my clothes and coat are dry. Frodo is standing with the man by the window. Sam, Merry and Pippin are sitting on the edge of the bed and they look very afraid. 'They were once Men' The man says. Did he introduces himself? Or, I know his name...

Strider, that is his name, the Inn's keeper told us before.

I see Strider glance at me, but quickly looks away. 'Great kings of Men. Then Sauron the Deceiver gave to them Nine Rings of Power. Blinded by their greed they took them without question, one by one falling into darkness. Now they are slaves to his will' He continues and looks again out of the window. I hear horses galloping away. 'They are the Nazgûl, Ringwraiths, neither living nor dead. At all times they feel the presence of the Ring ... drawn to the power of the One ... They will never stop hunting you.'

'Who is Sauron the Deceiver? And which ring' I ask Strider quietly. He looks again at me like if I am mad. 'You are not from around here? Are you?' He looks at me in suspicious. I shake my head. 'No I am from England'

'Eng-land?' He says in difficulty. 'Yes... Do you maybe know how I get there?' He shakes his head. 'But I know someone who can help you'

'Where are you taking us?' Frodo asks Strider when we walk through the forest. Sam leads our pony Bill. Yes we have pony.