Important Information; He Is Not Happy.

When we arrive at the smoldering pile, I jump of Hasufel and look around. But I can't see them. Gimli is shifting though de smoldering Orcs with his axe and reaching down to pick up something. Legolas and Aragorn approach him. 'It's one of their wee belts!' Gimli says mournfully as he turns to us, to show an sheath. Legolas bows his head and closes his eyes. 'Hiro hyn hîdh ab 'wanath, May they find peace in death' He mutters. Aragorn kicks angrily against a helmet and screams a cry and falls to his knees. He hangs his head.

I never saw him like this...

'We failed them' Gimli mutters mournful. I try to blink my own tears away but they fall. We lost them..

But suddenly Aragorn turns his head and stands up again. He walks to a spot further away. 'A Hobbit lay here. And the other' He points out and walks a couple of meters further. 'And here, you lay here Sara' He looks up. I nod. 'I think so, it was dark. But I know we were here at the edge of the forest. 'You'll crawled' I nod again, 'Yes, I wanted to escape with them, to the trees, to hide' Aragorn walks further away from us and points outs marks. 'Your hands were bound right?'

'Yes' I answer him. He picks up a short length of rope from the trampled grass. I gasp. 'They freed themselves!' I say happily as I rush to Aragorn to take the rope from him. Aragorn points out to another markings on the ground. 'This is where your tracks end Sara'

'Then here was I lifted upon the horse of one of the men who brought me back to you' I smile at him and I see a something flash in his eyes. 'Yes' He says almost in a whisper. But he points a track out again. 'They ran over here' He adds while following the marks as we run after him. 'They were followed' As we run further. 'The tracks lead away from the battle' He adds. 'Into Fangorn Forest' He stops as do I and look up. We stand right in front of the edge of the dark forest. 'Fangorn? What madness drove them in there?' Gimli says in disbelief.

'Fear' I answer him as I walk inside the forest, praying the boy are okay.

Gimli touches the wet stain with his finger and brings it to his mouth. He spits it out immediately. 'Orc blood' He grunts. We are still following Aragorn, as he follows the marks of the two boys deeper into the dark forest. I am so happy that I have my sword in my sheath. It feels much safer than without it. 'These are strange tracks' Aragorn mutters as he stops. 'The air is so close in here' I say fearful, not feeling comfortable. I feel a hand on my shoulder, Legolas. He smiles. 'This forest is old. Very old. Full of memory...and anger' He says as an answer.

Oh.

But on the moment he says that it is like the trees begin to speak. I can hear low groans throughout the forest. I hear Gimli gasp and he raises his axe. 'The trees are speaking to each other' Legolas tells us. Aragorn notices that Gimli is raising his axe and quickly turns to him. 'Gimli!' He hisses. The Dwarf start as the sound of his name. 'Lower your axe' Aragorn gestures as Gimli recollects himself and lowers his axe. 'They have feelings, my friend. The Elves began it. Waking up the trees, teaching them to speak' Legolas explains in a hushed tone. 'Talking trees. What do trees have to talk about? Except the consistency of squirrel droppings' Gimli states in disbelief and I chuckle at his words. Only to hear the forest growl again. I put my hand in front on my mouth and rush towards Aragorn so I walk next to him. He shakes his head with a slight grin on his face. We continue to walk through the forest. 'Aragorn, nad nâ ennas!' Legolas suddenly shouts. We all stop and I move my hand towards my sheath, ready to take my sword out. Legolas walks towards Aragorn, searches the forest. 'Man cenich?'

What are they talking about?

I hear Gimli huff in irritation. 'Excuse me, but what is happening?' I say also slightly irritated. 'The White Wizard approaches' Legolas whispers.