Where is my epic background music?

So the next morning Strider wakes us early and we start to walk again. My shoes start to wear out and my coat and jeans are also not that good anymore. The cold water of the Thames wasn't that good either, I think I have a cold..

I think somewhere at noon, Strider stops before a distant hill. On the top stands the ruin of a house or a castle.. it is rather big. 'This was once the great Watchtower of Amon Sûl. We shall rest here tonight' Strider announces.

A watchtower it is then.

We climb up the hill and the hobbits collapse into a small hollow not that far away from the top. We are covered in dirt and I feel exhausted. I was never a fit girl. I am more in the pub than in the gym and I like it that way. I mean, I have a slim figure and I am rather proud of it. But now my body is failing me. Strider throws four small swords at the hobbits' feet, the swords look more like daggers to me. 'These are for you. Keep them close' He tells them. He turns to me and gives me also a sword, it is smaller than his, but still 'sword' size. 'Here, this one is for you.. Do you know how to handle a sword?' I shake my head in confusion. 'No, where I am from we have guns' Again he looks at me if I am mad.

Stupid outlaw.

'Guns?' Am I going to try to explain a sort of Middle Ages guy what a gun is? Neh.. I shake my head. 'It doesn't matter, but I have never used a sword before' He sighs and I can tell by the look on his face – he is still handsome – that he is annoyed. 'Frodo, Sam?' He asks the two hobbits. They also shake their heads. 'Merry? Pippin?' Again two no's. 'I will show you. But one time' He warns us. Strider shows us a couple technics to handle the sword, how to block your attacker and how to kill you're attacker.

Kill your attacker.

Where the actual F am I?

Am I in a coma or some sort?

'I'm going to have a look around. Stay here' Strider tells us and disappears into the dark of the beginning night. I collapse, sitting next to the boys in the hollow, with my back against the wall. I see that the boys are looking fearful to the swords in their hands. 'Boys, don't worry, we don't have to use them' I try to comfort them, but the fear in their eyes only grows. 'But what if we have to?' Merry whispers, silencing us all. Not wanting to think about a situation like that, exhaustion takes over and my eyes flutter shut.

When I open my eyes again, I hear whispering and a delicious smell fills my nostrils. I sit up, next to me lies, Frodo. His eyes flicker open en and he sits up, sniffing the air. My stomach makes a sound. I chuckle. 'It smells delicious' I say to him. But Frodo' eyes grow wide and stands up. '

'What are you doing?' He cries out while rushing to the boys. I walk after him, still confused about his sudden breakdown. I mean, they were hungry, so what? 'Tomatoes, sausages, and crispy bacon' Merry answers simply sitting next to Sam, who holds the frying pan above the little fire they made. 'We saved some for you, Mr. Frodo and also for you Sara, if you are hungry' Sam adds while looking at the food inside the pan. 'Thankyou!' I thank Sam, while I move towards them. The look of the food makes me even more hungry. It looks really good. 'Put it out, you fools! put it out!' Frodo cries out again and he begins to extinguish the fire by stamping it with his foot. 'Oh, that's nice ... ash on my tomatoes!' Pippin sneers. A sudden shriek gives me goosebumps all over my body. Five dark hooded figures are running up the steep slope in a unnaturally fast way. 'What is that?' I stammer, pointing at the figures who are coming closer within seconds. 'Go!' Frodo yells in fear and we grab our stuff. I clutch the sword firmly in my hand, a unknown fear has taken over my mind. A fear I never knew. I run after the boys, trying to outrun the five dark hooded figures, who's shrieks are unnaturally fearful. We make it to the top, a ring of broken stones, the ruin of the tower Strider spoke off.