A Little Reminder

So, this is literally my first time making oneshot fanfics. But, after watching BNHA season 3 and reading the manga from its latest chapter, I thought, "What the heck! Let me try writing!" And, since I have a lot of BNHA crushies I couldn't hold back all my fangirl spasms huehuehue soo, why not take out all these spasms with writing?

Anywhoo, here are some keys to remember:

(Y/N)—Your name

(L/N)—Last name

(H/C)—Hair color

(H/L)—Hair length

(S/C)—Skin color

One more thing, I decided to make dear reader's quirk the same as the one my OC had. Since I'm crazy and tend to make my memories messed up when I think about different kinds of quirks in different oneshots, so I thought I'd just make reader's quirk as one.

Here's the description

Reader's Quirk: Lightning Element (I know it's the same as Kaminari's quirk but I swear it's different!)

Description: Reader can fire off her lightning either indiscriminately (like Kaminari's indiscriminate charge), long or short-ranged. For long-ranged, single pointed attacks, she can shoot off projectiles and fire them off like a railgun. For short-ranged, she can send off electric currents through the enemy's body, rendering them immobile. Her lightning can also be used as electro-magnet. As for speed, she can change her form into electric current and travel in the speed of light. However, this skill depends on her lung capacity, as she can only do this while holding her breath. Using too much of her quirk can strain her muscles and temporarily paralyze her whole body.

Pretty long description but it's cool, right? Anywhoo, I'd gladly accept constructive criticism but negative comments that are too much are a big no-no. I am an emotionally unstable person, I admit, please don't go too overboard with your comments.

Also, I accept requests from the dear readers! Don't be shy, comment away! Hehehe. Now, please enjoy the oneshots, and don't forget to vote, comment and share!

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN BNHA OR ITS CHARACTERS FOR THEY BELONG TO HORIKOSHI KOHEI HIMSELF. I ONLY OWN THIS BOOK, AND THE READER ITSELF (NOT REALLY HUEHUEHUE).