Bakugou Katsuki: Lost

*sighs* I felt like doing an "angsty" one-shot, so here ya go!

WARNING: There will be mentions of abuse.

A Bakugou Katsuki x Reader. People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.

Got that from a random Pinterest quote I saw. Enjoy!

><><><

A harsh knock from your door made you shoot your eyes open, the sleepiness you felt already fading away as you knew who was at the door.

"(Y/N), wake your ass up and make some breakfast already!" your stepmother shouted, repeatedly knocking on the door again. You sat up, rubbing your temples. It's early in the morning, and you already felt a headache coming in.

You got out of bed with a groan, marching to the door, then swinging it open. Your stepmother glared down at you, while you did the same.

"What the hell, Michiko? Can't you just make breakfast on your own? What are you, a child?" you hissed. Even though you knew it was harsh, you didn't care. Not when you're dealing with a despicable person like her.

Michiko narrowed her eyes at you.

"You better watch your mouth," she tugged and pulled on your hair, and it took all of your willpower not to scream and jump-kick her on the spot.

"If it wasn't for your dad, I would've beat the shit out of you. Don't think I'd let that ugly attitude of yours slide." she threatened.

You groaned, grabbing her hand to try and pull it away from your hair. You felt like your scalp would rip any second now.

"You already did, though. Beat the shit out of me, that is," you muttered. You could feel Michiko snap. She harshly threw your head back, you leaning a hand on the door to keep your head from colliding to it.

"Just do as I say, you lazy brat." she turned away, stomping down the stairs.

Look who's talking. You rubbed your head, feeling the painful sting from when your hair was pulled. You clicked your tongue, slamming the door closed. Even though you wanted to just stay inside your room, you still had to go to school, so off you went to do your morning routine.

><><><

"Hey, make sure you leave some extra for lunch," Michiko ordered as she sat casually on the kitchen island, a compact mirror on her hand. You rolled your eyes. She should've been the one doing this, but no, she's just too busy being 'beautiful'in front of my dad.

"Whatever, your majesty." you muttered, which luckily, wasn't heard by her as she was too busy checking out her face through the mirror.

You made enough breakfast for her and your dad, as well as lunch for the three of you. I refuse to eat with that woman here. You packed the two lunches, and left the extras for Michiko. Just as you had been cleaning up, your dad stepped in, fully dressed and ready for work.

"Morning, honey~" you cringed as you heard Michiko greet your father in a flirtatious manner. You had the urge to stab both of your ears as you heard her kiss him in such a dirty way, regardless of your presence right there. You kept your back faced to them, biting your bottom lip as you fought the urge not to suddenly yell out at them for their disrespect.