Bakugou Katsuki: Love is a Competition. . . Apparently

Ehehe did a quick art edit to sparkly Bakuboi's face cuz why da heck not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep, yep, I am still alive. Just. . . occupied with a lot of things—namely, my group's thesis defense, graduation and college stuff, finals, and the animation assessment exam.

Yeah, I am jam-packed this whole month. Honestly, I am desperate to get some proper rest already.

But anywho! Soo, one time, my friends and I were telling each other about our embarrassing and awkward. . . love encounters from our younger days (mine is too awkward that I can't even bring myself to say it), and this one friend of mine told us her story that is too hilarious and also really awkward. Until now we even low key tease her about it.

And so! This is a oneshot based off of some of my friend's story. Also requested byy: Lee_Ve_Mealone. Enjoy yo~

A Bakugou Katsuki x Reader. How does one develop feelings for this living time bomb?

><><><

You groaned as you were sent flying off for. . . who knows how many times now. You crashed on the dusty ground of the U.A training hall, rolling for a couple of times before you stopped yourself by planting your fist on the ground.

You heaved yourself up with a cough, your face sticky with sweat and dust. Approaching you were set of footsteps from the person who just 'sent your ass flying', as quoted by him.

"Hmph. I win again, weakling." you glared up at Bakugou, who stared down at you with that oh so smug face of his that it made you want to send your fist flying up.

Every, single time this guy beats me. And then I'd have to put with that attitude of his.

The bell rang, signalling the end of class. Once again, you were left with the bitter feeling of defeat. All because of him.

You heard Mr. Vlad call out to every one of his Class B students, you remaining in your position with your legs crossed indian-style. You were in no mood to get up yet. You just wanted a time to reflect on your actions on today's combat training.

At least, that's what you would like to do, until you felt yourself get pulled up by the collar. You whipped your head to see who had rudely interrupted your precious self-reflection, when you were instead met with none other than Bakugou.

"Didn't you hear what your teacher said? Get your ass off the ground."

You narrowed your eyes at him, squirming away to escape from his grasp. You dusted off your clothing with a huff.

"I don't need you to tell me that." You retorted. Bakugou glared deeply at you before he turned and walked away, leaving you alone.

You watched his figure with a deep glare of your own, silently hoping that he'd feel it burning through that thick skull of his. Even though the joint training session is over, you still had that urge to lunge after him and kick his ass.

The first time the training session started, you had always been paired up with Bakugou during sparring. And every time, he would beat you until you were sent flying off the ground.

You absolutely hated it whenever this happened. Counting back to the times you won, only one hand could make up for the number. As for him, well, you don't even want to get started.

"(Y/N)," you heard Class B's representative, Itsuka Kendo, call out your name as she approached you.

"We should go back and change. You look. . . roughed up." She eyed your figure up and down.