Kaminari Denki: Sparks (New Year Special)

As promised, here is another oneshot! And a New Year Special! Enjoy~

A Kaminari Denki x Reader. The clock counts down for the end of the year. What surprises await you?

><><><

It was a bustling night. Everyone in Class 1-A decided to throw a party celebrating the end of the year in the dormitories. Every class had their own parties, and Principal Nedzu took the liberty of making a fireworks display for everybody, since he said it might be dangerous to leave the fireworks to the students.

You were having the best of times, dancing around with the girls in your class, eating, playing games. It was so fun. Meanwhile, Kaminari sat on the couch, watching your joyous activities. He sighed, feeling down. Kirishima noticed his friend's behavior, moving closer to him, gently elbowing him to gain his attention.

"What's got you down in the dumps, Kaminari?" he asked. Someone like him isn't usually like this, especially when it comes to parties, so he found it quite strange.

Kaminari's eyes softened, his gaze never leaving you.

"(Y/N). . ." he muttered, his red-haired friend raising an eyebrow.

"Your girlfriend?" the blonde male's cheeks dusted pink, something Kirishima immediately noticed.

"Is there something wrong between you and (L/N)?" he asked. Kaminari shook his head no.

"No, no. It's not like that. It's. . ." Kaminari paused, his face getting redder as he lowered his head bashfully.

"Come on, Kaminari. Tell me," Kirishima insisted.

"K-Kiss. . ." Kaminari's face burned even more, if that was even possible. Kirishima was starting to get more and more curious.

"Kiss?"

"We h-haven't. . . kissed."

". . ."

". . ."

Kirishima blinked a couple of times, processing the information he just heard.

"Eh?"

Kaminari turned to the side, face still red. Kirishima, finally having the idea, straightened up.

"Wait, wait, hold up," he said. "You mean, you haven't kissed (L/N)?!"

He nodded, placing his face on his palm. Kirishima leaned back on the sofa.

"Wow, man," he sighed. "Never expected it, really. I mean, you've been dating her for a long time now, right?"

". . . Yeah."

"You haven't even tried it. Like, ever?"

"I mean, I've done it, but. . . only on the cheek, the forehead. . ."

Kirishima was in total disbelief. "Seriously? You haven't. . .?"

Kaminari groaned, distressed. "Yes, okay? I haven't stolen her first kiss!"

The red-haired male raised his hands in surrender. "Alright, chill." he paused for a moment, thinking.

"Do you have a plan or something?"