Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (4)

Wooh part 4~! I had thought for the next plot for a long time, and just had the time to work on it this weekend because a week of school is slow torture to me. *sighs*

Also, I missed writing about this strawberry boi~ hehez

A Knight!Todoroki Shouto x Thief!Reader. Our little thief gets tangled up in a big mess!

The story so far: Your deal with Todoroki has begun as you led him to where Bakugou resides in. The aggressive blonde ends up attacking the bi-haired palace guard, for the two's first encounter with each other. Natsu, your dear friend's dragon companion appears, and you decided to spend the night in Bakugou's house.

><><><

Todoroki watched you out in the field, hands placed on your hips, relaxing in the cool night breeze. The moonlight illuminated the whole area, providing a natural light from the star-splattered night sky.

Bakugou, who was placing some things on a bag, couldn't help but notice how the bi-haired male looked at you. He raised a suspecting brow.

"So, you've got eyes for my sister, eh, bastard?" he spoke, gaining the attention of the opposite male. Todoroki furrowed his brows at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he denied, tearing his gaze away from you and towards him.

Bakugou scoffed. "You gotta be shittin' me," he muttered. "Clearly, you've got the hots for her and you're fucking denying it?!"

Todoroki kept his unfaltering gaze to the blonde male, keeping his guard up to hide how he was startled with his declarations.

"You got it wrong," he said. "I do not have feelings for her. I'm simply watching over her in case she tries anything suspicious that might break our deal."

"The fuck's with that deal shit?!" Bakugou growled, stalking over to him, his eyes narrowing. "I don't know what kind of bullshit you got her into, but I'm not that dense to see emotions. You may keep denying it with your stupid 'guarded' face, but I know you're attracted to her."

He smirked slyly. "Maybe it's got to do with sleeping—"

"I said you're wrong," Todoroki interrupted before he could finish his sentence. He felt like if he said anything further, he might really break his walls down.

Bakugou scoffed again, leaning back from him.

"Whatever. Say whatever kind of shit you want," he said, giving him a threatening glare. "Just so you know, if you so much as harm her, even if we're not blood-related, I'll fucking kill you, half-and-half."

Bakugou went to finish his preparations, flashing him a scowl.

"Oi, (Y/N)! We're going to the river! Natsu's starting to smell like shit!" he shouted.

"Roger!" your voice echoed from outside. Bakugou glanced at Todoroki, clicking his tongue at him.

Meanwhile, you were doing some exercises with a sword, one that belonged to the palace guard with you. You had stolen it right when he had let go of it, and what would be a perfect chance to use it than when he's not here? Natsu huffed out a big breath as he heard Bakugou shout his statement about its smell.