Amajiki Tamaki: A Lover and a Child

This doesn't really have anything to do with today's one-shot, but I just wanna share this fanart I made a couple days ago, so Imma leave it here! Though, I do suck in shading...

Anywho, this was requested by Lindbergmargrete. Hope you like it! ^w^

An Amajiki Tamaki x Reader. Tamaki comes over to your house as you were occupied with babysitting your little sister.

><><><

You woke up with a grunt, your eyes shooting open when you felt a smaller body land on top of yours. Your little sister's joyous giggle echoed in your ears, rejuvenating your body from its slumber.

"Nee-chan, wake up! It's time to wake up!" She said, shaking you awake as she straddled you by your waist. You softly laughed, pulling down the blanket that had been tucked up to your face.

"Yes, yes. I'm up, Kyouko." Your younger sibling smiled brightly.

"Mama and Papa's leaving soon, so we gotta go say goodbye!"

Oh, that's right. Today was your parents' three days and two nights trip to the hot springs. You took a glance at the clock on your nightstand. Wow, Kyouko woke me up just in time.

You smiled up at her, gently ruffling her hair, making her giggle.

"Thanks for waking me up, Kyouko," you said. "Now please let me get up."

She nodded, obliging to your request as she slid down from your bed. You got up, stretching your arms before going with your sister downstairs.

><><><

"I'm sorry we had to leave this to you, (Y/N)," your mom said. "Kyouko's babysitter is out of town today, and we couldn't ask anyone else to watch over her."

You shook your head, smiling gently.

"It's alright, mom. You two deserve to have some alone time once in a while."

Your dad ruffled your hair. "That's my girl," he said. "We know you're responsible enough to take care of your sister and the house. If you need anything, you could always call us."

You nodded, helping them with their luggage as you walked them to the door, Kyouko tailing behind you.

Your mom and dad crouched down to her level, saying their goodbyes and a few reminders as well. You watched Kyouko nod her head, giggling to yourself as she declared that she was a big girl now, and can handle herself already.

You placed a hand on Kyouko's shoulder, giving your parents a wave goodbye.

"Have fun on your trip, you two," you said. Your little sister, raised her arm, waving at them.

"Bye-bye, mama! Papa! Take care!" Both of your parents smiled at her, laughing at her last statement, "Bring us back souvenirs!"

><><><

Kyouko softly bounced on the couch, a big eager smile on her face as she watched you working in the kitchen. After your parents left, the two of you had breakfast, and went on with your usual chores. Now, you were preparing for lunch, all the while waiting for your adorable elf-eared boyfriend to arrive.