Midoriya Izuku: Off the List

Huehuehuehue yaho~ it's me~

Soo, I just finished reading this manga a few days ago. It's called 'Miss Komi is Bad at Communication'. It's a reaally good and funny manga. I recommend you all readers to read it! Hehehehe

Anywhoo, reader-chan here has communication disorder. Basically, you find it hard to comminucate with other people. This one's inspired from one of the chapters in that manga I just mentioned!

A Midoriya Izuku x Reader. It's summer break, and what will our dear reader think of doing?

><><><

Communication disorder—people who have this find it hard to talk, or even just utter a single word. Because of this, they are unable to find the strength to become friends with anyone. And thus, they are rendered to be 'cast off' among the other people, unable to do common activities friends usually do.

In this case, a week after summer break began, you have nothing to do.

You finished your summer homework last week, seeing that it was a nice way to distract yourself. But, after you did, now you felt like you have nothing to do next. And so, you laid on your bed, hair sprawled out messily, arms and legs spread so you looked like a starfish. It was nice that it's summer break, but you couldn't think of anything to do.

Reading? No, I always do that. Play in the park? No, too embarassing. Someone might see me!

Your gaze landed on your desk, seeing a piece of paper sticking out from between the pages of a closed notebook. You got up, grabbing the paper, neatening any crumples as you read it:

(Y/N)'s to-do list:

• Do summer homework

• Help in cleaning the house

• Eat watermelon

• Buy ice-cream from a convenience store

• Cultivate tomatoes

• Go to the movies and watch a horror film

• Visit a cat café

• Go to the pool with everyone

As you skimmed through the list, you froze as you came upon the last thing you wrote. Go to the pool with everyone? That's a great idea! Your eyes began lighting up in excitement, but your excitement dropped down when your realized: I'm gonna have to invite someone.

You began sulking. You really did want to go to the pool, but thinking about inviting your friends, it brought you a huge load of anxiety and embarassment. Many questions flooded in your head, like, what if they're too busy? What if they already have plans? What if they felt like you just forced them to come?

You shook your head, slapping both of your cheeks. No, no, (Y/N). It's no good. This is your chance to do one thing from the list! Besides, it'll be fun!

You shook your head again. Wait, thinking about it, it's really embarassing if I'd ask them to come. No, but they're your friends! But, what will I do if they decline?

You pumped your fists in determination. Alright, (Y/N)! Enough with this! You won't know unless you try, right?

You swiped your phone from your desk, tapping the contacts list. As you scrolled through, you suddenly stopped. Oh, no. I haven't really thought of who I'll call first! You scrolled through your contacts, thinking of who you should call. Iida-kun? No, no. Too embarassing. Tsuyu-chan? No, that's embarassing too. Hagakure-chan? Embarassing. Kirishima-kun? No. Bakugou-kun? Definitely no. He scares me! Ochako-chan, then? Gah! Nooooo!