Bakugou Katsuki: Lost (2)

Here's part 2 as I promised! Yaaay!

Again, there'll be mentions of abuse, so y'all have been warned!

A Bakugou Katsuki x Reader. People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.

Got that from a random Pinterest quote I saw. Enjoy!

Additional key to remember:

(FR/N)—father's name

(F/C)—favorite color

><><><

You quickly made dinner for the two of them, all the while keeping your dad from seeing how much pain you were in right now. The feeling of wanting to vomit still hasn't vanished, and you were still having trouble breathing properly from the pain on your side. You were sure there's gonna be a bruise there. After you finished and cleaned up on the kitchen, you sneaked an ice-bag from the fridge and hurriedly went up to your room before your dad could even question you.

You locked yourself in your room, going to the bathroom to treat the cuts on your arm from the bitch's nails, and the bruise on your side. But the moment you stepped in the bathroom, you couldn't take it anymore and lunged to the toilet. You struggled to throw up, throat stinging from the acid as you tried to keep yourself up. Once you felt like you were done, you covered your face with your hands, still trying to keep the tears in.

I refuse. I refuse to cry. I'm not gonna let that bitch know I'm weak. I'm not gonna let her win.

You wiped the tears from the corners of your eyes, standing up then peeling off your uniform to study the forming bruise on your side. You grimaced at the sight of it, as well as the few more cuts that she gave you that were already slowly disappearing, and the faint bruises on your arms and torso. You clicked your tongue, rummaging through your cabinets for the first-aid kit.

After a long time in the bathroom, you were now on your bed, buried under the comforter. It wasn't that late at night yet, but you were already trying to force yourself to sleep, but with everything that happened today, and the pain you felt in your body, it would surely be yet another sleepless night. You stared aimlessly at the ceiling, before you heard the door clicking open.

While you were shocked that the door had been opened even though you locked it, you already knew that it was your dad who came in as he had a spare key of your room, which he only uses in times where you would lock yourself inside like this time.

You turned on your side with an exhausted sigh, your back facing your dad as he approached the bed.

"Hey there, (Y/N)," he spoke, you not even returning his greeting. "So, you didn't eat with us again."

". . . I don't have an appetite," you finally answered.

"You always say that," he sighed. "You cook everyday, but you don't even eat with us."

"I already ate lunch."

"But you didn't have breakfast. Then that means you only ate once today. That's not good, you know? You might get sick."