Kirishima Eijirou: Jokes Aside

I'm feeling frustrated right now. I don't understand. I mean, I haven't been getting ideas for more one-shots at the moment. If I do get one, I start to write, then I'll get hit with writer's block and I'll end up not even managing to write at least half-way through the story. Guh.

*sighs* I wanna cry, I don't know.

Anywho, this is requested by AnimeMaster01. Thank you for requesting! And, as you asked, reader's quirk here will be different.

Quirk: Illusions

Description: User can create illusions for a specific area. However, once they activate the quirk, they fall asleep and their bodies become part of the illusions. Just like how a soul seperates from their bodies. This works whenever the user creates wide-range illusions, but in simple ones, they can still stay concious. Though, using too much causes them to become drowsy. Activation of this quirk can only last as long as the user's asleep.

I made this out of reference from an OC I have! Hehehe

A Kirishima Eijirou x Reader. As much as you like comedy, seems like you become serious when it comes to your feelings!

><><><

"The floor is lava!"

You jumped up one of the desks, activating your quirk. Instantly, you fall asleep. Kirishima, who had been in the room with you for the purpose of doing after-class duties with you, caught you just in time before your head collided with the back of the chair.

He lifted you up bridal style and set you down by the teacher's desk where you can lay down properly. Just then, the surroundings changed into that of a dream-like state.

Is this her quirk? Kirishima thought to himself. Suddenly, a smell of something burning wafted through his nose. He looked down, exclaiming when he saw that the floor really had been turned to lava, and his foot was submerged in it.

"Woah!" he activated his quirk to harden his foot, quickly going up a desk. The other desks had been floating around in the lava, as well as the lockers from behind, and the desk where you laid.

"Hey now, I can see you got burned, Kiri!"

He whipped his head to where he heard your voice, seeing you standing a bit distanced from him, one foot on a chair and the other on a desk. You had a proud smile on your face as you looked around you.

"Hey, (L/N), I didn't know you could do this!" he said, jumping from another desk when he saw how the one he'd been standing on was starting to melt in the lava. He yelped when he lost balance, but eventually settled.

You giggled. "Well, this is the first time I made it so realistic! My imagination is bubbling!"

You laughed merrily, hopping on another desk. You turned to Kirishima.

"Come on, Kiri! Last one to get to where my real body is loses!"

You start to hop on the desks and chairs, giggling. You heard Kirishima call your name. Looking back, you saw him struggling to jump from the platforms of desks and chairs, while being careful not to step on the lava.