Ch. 24

Ch. 24

Arlen

Emry was tall, extremely so. I was certain that he stood over ten feet. His hair was short and messy as if he'd just woken up and decided to leave it that way. Although tall, he was a bit on the lanky side; one would probably expect him to be a bit muscular. His skin was a sea green color that I found quite alluring and he had long pointed ears that reminded me of a dragon. He was dressed comfortably in overalls and a white tee underneath.

He stared at me with friendly green eyes, scratching at his head with his long, sharp nails.

"Did I scare you?" he suddenly asked, "I really didn't mean to. I just wanted to meet you. Link said that you were still healing and that you needed to rest, so visitors weren't allowed, but my curiosity got the better of me."

With a sigh, I put my staff away and pointed to my clothes that I laid out on the bed.

"Please pass me my clothes there," I huffed.

With a sheepish smile, Emry carefully picked up my clothes and handed them to me, making sure to look away from my naked form. I thanked him and grabbed my large bath towel, carefully drying myself off. It took me a while seeing as my muscles still ached, but I managed.

"Do you need help?" Emry said as he gazed at me with concern, "It's not good to overwork yourself when you're injured."

I went to decline but found myself a bit tired and sore after pulling up my boxers. God, I can't wait until I'm fully healed. Without waiting for an answer, Emry rushed over and picked up my pajama pants off the floor, ushering me to put my leg in the pants leg. With a face as red as a tomato, I grabbed onto his biceps and slowly lifted my leg, carefully placing them inside. Emry pulled up my pants just as my bedroom door flew open.

Emry and I turned towards the door both of our eyes wide as we stared at a very concerned Link. His red eyes soon reddened with anger as he spotted Emry. With a squeal, Emry rushed behind me, grabbing onto my shoulders and peeking out at Link fearfully.

"Emry! Didn't I just tell you that Arlen needed to rest?!" Link scolded as he narrowed his red eyes at the pair of us.

I felt Emry flinch behind me. To think such a large guy was scared of someone who was much smaller than he was, I found it comical.

"It's okay," I said, "He was only helping me."

Link didn't miss a beat, "You're in trouble too, little elf, didn't I tell you to let me remove those bandages!"

This time, I flinched. I had completely forgotten that Link would be mad at me for removing my bandages without his permission. With a grin, I summoned my chair and flew out of the hole I'd created in the bathroom. I could hear Link yelling at me as I carried both of us away from the furious vampire.

*_*_*_*_*

I pouted as Link put more bandages over my recently healed scars. Luckily, I needed a few bandages on my legs and arms. I should have known that escaping from Link was a lost cause. He was a powerful vampire, as soon as I escaped into the air; he'd jumped and plucked both of us right out of my floating chair.

"Now," Link sighed as he sat back in his chair. He smiled proudly as he looked over my new bandages.

"Keep these on for the rest of the day, and don't overwork yourself. If you mess with these bandages, I will spank you!"

I blushed furiously as the thought of me being bent over Link's knee crossed my mind. No dirty thoughts, please keep it PG, brain! He turned towards Emry, who was sitting next to me. Emry's eyes widened as he slowly inched away from the both of us.