New Beginnings

The song is "Love Like Woe," by The Ready Set, and I don't own it either, but it's a good song!

------

While the extensive repairs were being administered to Titan's tower, the team of six official Titans moved to  an abandoned astronomy tower on a hill on the outskirts of Jump City. After  only a week, rooms were set up, computers were installed, and crime was already being dealt with.

At the moment, the radio blared for the only two Titans on duty.

Robin and Starfire were on a date, Cyborg needed parts, and Raven needed more herbal tea and such, so Beast Boy and Terra were alone.

"Woe oh, oh, oh!

Woe oh, oh, oh!"

Beast Boy was reading the newspaper funnies on the couch while Terra did the morning dishes at the sink in the makeshift kitchen Cyborg had set up for the time being.

"I kinda feel like it don't make, like it don't make

Feel like it don't make sense

I'm thinking baby you and I are undeniable

But I'm finding out love's unreliable

I'm giving all I got to make you stay

Or am I just a roadblock in your way?"

Beast Boy stared at her slim figure over the top of his paper and frowned slightly. She never stopped working. Terra felt like she needed to work harder than anyone else, because the destruction of the tower was her fault. Beast Boy heard her crying in her room sometimes, and wished he could help he  in some way. Terra didn't even fight crime! It wasn't that Robin forbade her from doing so, but that Terra didn't feel like she could handle it.

"'Cause your a pretty little windstorm

Out on the boulevard

Something like a sunset

Oh, you're a shooting star

And I might drive myself insane

If those lips aren't speaking my name"

BB set his paper down and walked over to Terra. He put an arm around her waist and used the other one to pry the plate and brush she was using to clean it  from her hands, and then to turn off the faucet.

"'Cause I got some intuition

Or maybe I'm superstitious

But I think you're a pretty sweet pill that I'm swallowing down

To counter this addiction

You got me on a mission

Tell me darling can I get a break, some how

Could I say no?"

Beast Boy took Terra's hand and pulled her over to the center of the room, and she made no objections. He put a hand on her waist, she put one on his shoulder, and took his other hand in her free one.

"She's got a love like woe (Woe oh oh oh)

Girl's got a love like woe (Woe oh oh oh)

(Ba da da)

I kinda feel like it don't make sense

Because you're bringing me in