The Robbery On Scott's Avenue

Beast Boy grabbed one of Cyborg's spare holo rings before following Terra outside. The hologram made Beast Boy look like a regular fifteen-year-old boy with tan-ish skin, brown hair, and blue eyes.

"So, Garfield, huh?" Terra asked in a teasing manner.

"Don't you start!" BB warned, pointing a finger at Terra, "It took me over a MONTH to get Raven off my case, and even longer for Cy," he added under his breath.

Terra giggled and Beast Boy blushed as they entered the mall.

"Where do you want to go first?" They asked each other at the same time.

"No, you chose."

"No you!"

Terra covered her mouth to cover the giggles while Beast Boy bent over from laughing so hard. They kept saying the same thing at the same time!

"Seriously, Terra, you chose," Beast Boy said once he could breathe again.

"Okay, let's see...how about we go rent a movie?" She suggested.

Working together, they compromised on the movie "Dolphin Tale"

"Your turn," Terra told BB.

Beast Boy wanted to go look at the mopeds. They each chose their dream moped while licking ice cream cones; Terra had mint chocolate chip, and chose the sleek blue and silver moped while Beast Boy had triple-chocolate cone and chose a moped called "Green Machine." So named for it's varying shades of green.

Mostly they just browsed and talked. It was about seven o'clock when they decided to go back. Terra leaned her head on Beast Boy and he put and arm around her shoulders as they walked back to the old astronomy tower. Normally around this time, BB would be complaining for dinner, but he was perfectly happy to just be there with Terra.

It was a  perfectly calm and peaceful evening as they walked down the streets, but there was a huge explosion as they walked past the bank. Beast Boy and Terra hid behind a trash can to evade the rubble and panted heavily.

"Who was it?" Terra asked Beast Boy through heavy breaths.

He shook his head, "No idea," he slipped the holo-ring off and put it in his pocket, returning to his green form. Beast Boy made to stand up, but turned and looked at Terra expectantly, "I could use your help," he told her.

An expression that could have been interpreted as excitement flickered across Terra's face, but it disappeared as soon as it came, "No." She told him resolutely.

"But-" Beast Boy began.

"I said no, Beast Boy!" Now go!" She yelled at him. People were screaming, and dust was still in the dark, humid summer air. The dust and screams reminded Terra too much of a darker time, and she wasn't sure how much longer she could stand it, although she didn't dare show it.

Beast Boy turned into a velociraptor and roared, then he stalked into the dust to search for the robbers. Terra crouched low and covered her ears. There were muffled sounds of a scuffle, and Terra reached for her Titans communicator.

"Terra calling Robin. Repeat, Terra calling Robin. There's a bank robbery at Scott's Avenue  and Johnson Street, and Beast Boy and I are the only ones on response. Terra calling Cyborg. Terra calling Raven, Terra calling Starfire, Terra calling any-"

"TERRA! HELP!" his voice split the night and she froze. In a moment, She made a decision. She jumped out from behind the trash can, hands and eyes glowing. Hair being blown every which-way by an unknown breeze. She raised her arm and curled her fingers into a tight fist, lifting a chunk of the street into the air.

"TERRA!" He cried again. She walked forward, and with a sweep of her arm the dust cleared so she could see Beast Boy pinned down by Gizmo and his mechanical legs

"Your snot-crunching friend ain't coming to-" Gizmo stopped when he saw a very scary-looking Terra.

"Get off my boyfriend!" Terra yelled, throwing the rock at Gizmo.

Gizmo let out a strangled call for help as he was thrown backwards and his companions; Mammoth, Kyd Wykkyd, Billy Numerous, and See-more; came out of the bank.

Beast Boy got up and turned into a gorilla to contend with Mammoth while Terra sent a hailstorm of concrete at the rest of the Hive Five.

A pink lightning bolt shot through the night, causing a lamp post to pin See-more down and a scarlet breeze whipped by, blowing Kyd Wykkyd's cape up over his head.

"What do we do now?" Numerous shouted.

"Run!!" The rest of the Hive Five yelled as they beat a hasty retreat.

"And leave the money!" Beast Boy cried as two more figures appeared in the night.

"So, I'm guessing you're Terra. I'm Jinx, and this is Kid Flash. Are you guys okay, Beast Boy?" A girl in a purple uniform with platform shoes and pink hair said, gesturing to a boy with red hair and a yellow and red uniform.

"Yeah, I'm Terra," Terra said at the same time that Beast Boy said, "We're good."

"You sure?" Kid Flash asked, looking concerned.

"We're good." Terra confirmed.

"If that's that, then we'll be off, " Kid said, scooping Jinx up bridal-style and running off.

"Who-" Terra began.

"Honorary Titans. Part-time they help us, part-time they do their own thing." Beast Boy explained, "Oh, and one question, did you call me your "boyfriend?"

Terra blushed, "Isn't that what you are?"

He giggled nervously, "If that's what you want us to be."

Terra kissed him on the cheek, "Of course." She whispered.