Slip

Ah, and another one is written.

This is a continuation of your P.O.V from chapter two.

Man am I tired today =.=…I blame band camp coming up next week.  Stupid preparation and stuff making me exert all this energy.

Cookie to whoever understands the reference.

I was half-asleep writing the ending.  Don’t you be mad at me, I know you liked it.  Don’t deny it.

Warning: Author was fantasizing.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Slip

Your P.O.V

After I calmed down I went and told the baker to get the order before going back to the staff room to change and get my belongings.  I wanted to leave immediately.  I hung up my apron and changed into the midnight blue, short-sleeved hoodie my master gave me after my second hunt.  It was one of my most treasured items.

I pulled up my brown boots and felt the sheath in it to make sure it was properly secured.  In it was one of the daggers my master gave me after I broke my butterfly knife.  The other one was secured strapped on my belt under my pants.  I always had them with me just in case.

After packaging the damn dessert I went out back to the front to deliver it so that I could leave already.  I swung my [F/C] backpack over my shoulders and grabbed the box.  The first thing I saw when I stepped back outside was a group of men eyeing me like I was some piece of meat.  Great.  More of them.  They were probably the ones I’ve been seeing around the apartment lately.  It’s been bothering my master’s hunting.  Oh man were they not making me any happier.  I was having a bad enough day dammit.

Irritation replaced my current fear at this point, but then I looked behind the group to the person who I feared most at this moment and…what the hell?

The hell’s he doing poking his cheek like that?  Was he a kid or something?

Master, are you sure this was Hoodie?  The fearsome proxy of Slenderman?  The hooded killer who thrived in the shadows of fear?  Really?  Kind of disappointed here, but then again, I haven’t seen him in action yet.

I coughed to get his attention.  He turned to me and I felt my blood run cold as his blood red eyes focused on me.  I nodded to him and pushed the box towards him before running like hell out of there.  I didn’t look back but I knew immediately as soon as I got out the door that I was being followed.

Shit.  It was those guys from earlier.  On the bright side, it didn’t seem as if Hoodie was following me.  That’s one problem gone, but then there’s this current one.  I couldn’t go home like this with them following.  They were probably planning on ambushing me as soon as I was completely alone.  Fine.  I’ll play your game.  Though, it’s not going to end how you want.