Who?

I forgot it was sunday…

Crap.

Here you go.

I’m gonna post fan art for this soon.  If you want, you can request what kind of drawing I make (as long as it concerns this story).  Drawings are on deviantart under Animeboi19.

I’ll also start taking OC’s ‘cause I might need some in the future.  

Participate if you want.

Just prepare your own bios, unless you want me to make a criteria sheet. 

Do you?

 ~~~~~~~

Chapter 11: Who?

Reader’s P.O.V

“So…who’s the new girl?”

Out of instinct, I hid behind the body closest to me since master always told me to hide myself away from other CPs.  For some reason, that body just so happened to be Hoodie.  Frankly, I didn’t care anymore.  He seemed to though.  I didn’t understand.  I’m just hiding behind him, what’s his deal?

And why do my breasts feel sore for some reason?

I shoved those questions to the back of my head as I peeked slightly to see the CP who has discovered me.  

The person was a woman, which surprised me.  I learned before that Slender Mansion was full of testosterone so running into a person of estrogen was slightly astonishing.  I’ve never seen another CP woman before.  Master told me that the women of Slender Mansion were a mystery even to him, so I didn’t know all that much about them.  In short, I was incredibly curious about them.

The woman in front of us was pretty.  I was confident enough in my sexuality to admit that.  She had slightly curly black hair that looked singed.  Her eyes were completely blacked out and her skin looked so pale it looked like it was bleached.  She was also wearing black lipstick that reminded me of the lips on Masky’s mask.  She rocked it better though since she was actually the right gender for it.  I’m just telling the truth here.  She was wearing a long, black turtle neck dress, a leather jacket, and black gloves.   The dress ended right above her knees exposing some of her leathery white legs before her heeled, leather boots started.  Her hands were on her hips but I could see the slight glint of a kitchen knife underneath her jacket.  I knew who this woman was.  Master mentioned her every so often.  After all, she was the enemy of his (unofficial) lover.

Jane the Killer.

I’ve heard many things about her, but honestly, she didn’t seem as bad as how master portrayed her in his stories.  Then again, I shouldn’t really judge at first glance.