Obsessed

And there goes my schedule…crap.

Marching season’s ending in two weeks anyway so I might have more time to write.

At least, that’s the plan.

And if you’re wondering about my friend, he’s doing fine now.  It’ll be another week ‘till he’s completely fine, but last I saw him he was happy and healthy.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 16: Obsessed

Third Person P.O.V

ANN noticed it too late.  By the time she turned around after sensing the strange presence, her friend was already trapped.

The Observer already had his arms wrapped around the fainted Heartless.

She was in danger.  ANN knew this but her body wouldn’t move.  She wanted to help so much but the crazed look in the Observer’s eyes froze her in place.  Her throat was dry and she could feel her body twitching uncontrollably.  Still, she tried to help the poor unconscious girl.  Who knew what kind of unspeakable things would happen to her in the clutches of that vile man?  

With what little voice she had, she tried to get Heartless back.

“Observer-”

“Oh ANN!  What great timing!  Heartless is ill so I will escort her to her room immediately where she can safely rest.   Take the girls home.  Who knows what dangers await in these woods?”

Lies.

That man spoke lies!

Those eyes promised no safety for anyone, especially the girl he held so dearly to his chest.

The girl…he held so dearly to his chest?

“O-Observer.  Go back to Slenderman and I shall…take her back.”

The glare she got was so chilling.  It pierced her the remnants of her poor soul.  She couldn’t find her voice.  She was scared.  Scared for her life, and scared for Heartless.  If only she could have been stronger.  If only…

…her throat wasn’t being crushed by the Observer’s vice grip.

ANN chocked as she was suspended in the air.  Her eyes directly gazing into the calm and calculating ones belonging to the Observer.

ANN could hear the tiny voices of her companions behind her, but even they were too afraid to confront the dark man like she had.