Girls

Remember when I said I was gonna post on my birthday?

Yeah, well I lied.

I had a football game that day and I was exhausted.

And a tuba kind of fell on my head...I'm okay though.

I think.

This was intended to be more of a comic relief kind of chapter so enjoy!

I don't hang out with that much girls (or with anyone for this matter) so this is my interpretation of what girls do in a group circle thing.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 14: Girls

Your P.O.V

Right about now we were all in a little circle on the stage of the pizzeria. What happened after I left the stalls were a blur to me since all I could focus on was the pain. I sat in between ANN and Jane. I was sitting cross legged on the floor with my hands wrapped around my body. It was cold here...I didn't like it. The pain was still thumping.

"Alright! Since we're all here why don't we introduce ourselves! We'll start from Jan all the way to the new girl."

The new girl? I have a name you know.

"Okay! My name's Jane, Jane the Killer. Eternal rival of Jeff the Asshole and all that shit. Uh...I guess I use a knife most of the time. I'm 24 years old, been a CP since I was around...13 or 14...hmm...anything else?"

"Nah, you're good. Actually, maybe include your catch phrase and all that."

"Are you serious? Who says 'catch phrases' anymore?"

"Just do it already."

"Okay, okay, sheesh. Well, I usually just say 'Don't go to sleep. You won't wake up.' to piss off Jeff. So yeah."

"Alright, my turn! I'm Clockwork-"

"Aka Natalie"

"Shut up Jane, it's my turn. Anyway, my name's Clockwork- not Natalie, call me that and I'll kill you- erm, I'm 23 years old. I turned into a CP...I don't know. Years ago? I don't really remember. Oh! Before I kill, I usually say 'Your time's up' or something close to that. Okay next!"

"Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm next. I'm Sally! I'm a ghost so I still look 8 years old. I've been staying with Slendy for a reeeaaally long time! Whenever I see people I usually say 'Come play with me!'. They never do though...but that's okay! I have Masky and Hoodie play tea party with me all the time!"

What? Oh Zalgo, the image! Straight face (Y/N). Straight face. You have to keep your cool here. Hey, I think the pain's going away too. That's good. Just keep it up. Stay clear of negative thoughts, that's what's doing you in girl.

...but that tea party though.

"Well, I guess it's my turn now. Um, hi I'm Chica-"

"Hiiiii Chica"

"This isn't a alcohol meeting you two. Anyway, I'm an animatronic chicken, if you haven't figured out already. I've been a CP for who knows how long now and I don't really know how old I am either. I don't really say much so I just scream. It's pretty funny watching Mike's face."

Who's Mike? Oh well, that's none of my business.

"Your turn ANN!"

"Hn..."