Catch

IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!!

Doing 32 squats right before marching basics absolutely killed my legs!  They turned to jello!  And that baritone!  Ugh!  I’m gonna feel this all tomorrow…and the next day…and the next day…-tears of quiet suffering-

On the bright side, while I was in pain I thought of how I’ll plan the future chapters.  I was kinda stumped after chapter 5.  Band camp’s both helpful and hell on earth.

Enjoy the thoughts of my pain.

Continuations of your P.O.V from chapter 4.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 6: Catch

Your P.O.V

After I got home and told master I decided to take a shower since I kind of smelled like corpses, organs, and cake.  My hair was still in a towel but I changed into another black turtle neck and black leggings.  I was also wearing some thick, fuzzy blue socks which I wore a lot since my feet got cold easily.  

Master got them for me alright?  

And I just happen to like them…they were cute.

I was standing in the laundry room waiting for my jacket to be done drying.  I really loved that jacket and liked to wear it at all the time.  It was a habit I got from my master since he rarely ever changed jackets.  At least I washed mine more often than master did.

The foundation I was wearing earlier washed off in the shower exposing my ash grey skin again.  I loved my skin.  It made me feel closer to my master and farther away from that human trash.  I felt blood dripping down my chin and I checked to see that I was biting my lip in frustration again.  I scooped red liquid with my finger and licked it clean again.  Yes.  I’m far from human trash alright.

Out of habit, my hand felt the area of my chest where my heart was.  It was something I’ve been doing for the past two years.  My lips twitched upwards as I felt the long scar I had under my shirt.

Yes.  Definitely no longer human.

The door to the laundry room opened and I felt the presence of my master stand beside me.  I looked over towards him and frowned slightly.  I was frowning because he was fidgeting from side to side in a slightly troubled manner.  Seeing him troubled made me feel troubled as well.  

It wasn’t because he was fully clothed again I swear.  

I stood up straight and nodded over to him.  Stupid, he can’t see that.  I heard the dryer do the noise thing that meant it was finished and quickly fished out my now clean and dry jacket before putting it on.  It was so warm I couldn’t help melting into the touch.

“You got your jacket on now, kiddo?”

I made a small noise which usually meant yes and he nodded in my direction.  He was shifting his weight awkwardly again.