Awaken

It’s finally break and I’m free of those dreaded book reports!

Huzzah!

Rejoice my friends!

I can finally stop stressing…until finals start up in two weeks.

AUSIGVHAWIEGh 

I was supposed to post this on Christmas but we had some internet issues…sorry.

Belated Merry Christmas!

~~~~~~~

Chapter 18: Awaken

Reader’s P.O.V

My head hurt so much.  I felt sick.  My chest was throbbing but my arms were too sore to be lifted.  I opened my eyes to see that I was in a room I wasn’t familiar with.

What happened?  

I couldn’t remember anything…  

Wasn’t I in the forest just before?  Where was ANN?  Where were the others?  I didn’t understand…

Do not think too much dear (Y/N).

I gasped loudly and quickly sat up.  It was a mistake since I felt my whole body tense up in pain.  

Shh…do not struggle child.  The time for struggling is finally over.  Give in (Y/N).  There is nothing left for you.

You’re lying!

There is no one left for you.

I still have my master.

You’ve been abandoned my dear.

I don’t want to be…I don’t want to be alone…not again.

There is no one here for you.

You will be mine.

Get out..

Get out! Get out!

“Get out!”

“Well that was a bit rude my dear.”

I whipped my head around to stare at the direction where the voice came from.  To my horror, it was the person I feared the most.  My eyes widened and I tried to sink deeper into the corner where my bed was pressed up against.  My swift movements made the cool air around me brush against my cheek.  My cheek?  My mask!